After Market Reverse Camera 2016 Elite Nav

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After Market Reverse Camera 2016 Elite Nav

I'm hoping someone may have tried this or would be able to point me in the right direction but has anyone tried fitting a reverse camera to the Vauxhall Head Unit on the above model?

I don't really want to replace the whole head unit and wondered how big a job it was and if the unit has a video input?

Thanks in advance for any advice. 👍

Originally posted by al52bal View Post
    I'm hoping someone may have tried this or would be able to point me in the right direction but has anyone tried fitting a reverse camera to the Vauxhall Head Unit on the above model?

I don't really want to replace the whole head unit and wondered how big a job it was and if the unit has a video input?

Thanks in advance for any advice. [emoji106]
    If wasn't on car from new will need activating, maybe even x2 new modules and reprogramming.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Thank you, I was naively hoping I would be able to plug the camera into the back of the sat nav/head unit. 😂

Looks like it's a phone app or rear view mirror option.

Comment

One module needs 'activating' then you can use whatever camera you want
        Tools Owned - MDI2 / Tech2 & lots more!
        questions for me? email me at plasmasrepairs@gmail DOT com

Comment

I'll have a look into that, thank you.

Comment

Working...
          X