Few issues that I know of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jonyrainsforth View Post
    I’ve only had this car a few weeks. May well have been an existing fault I was not told about!
    If it came with a warranty, which most garages offer for 3 months, I'd take it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Damon12345 View Post
      If the new solenoid isn't working track the cable and see where its plugged in and loom for damage. Use some electric contact cleaner on the Male,female plug.
      Will do. By all accounts it definitely improved the performance but still a bit **** on acceleration. Maybe the ESC is dropping the performance because of the ABS fault?
      2014 CDTI 2L ecoFlex 140bhp

Comment

Will do. By all accounts it definitely improved the performance but still a bit **** on acceleration. Maybe the ESC is dropping the performance because of the ABS fault?
        Again,,strange for all 4 to fail together,,and if all 4 are pressure sensor plugs,,they're about 80 each
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Again,,strange for all 4 to fail together,,and if all 4 are pressure sensor plugs,,they're about 80 each
          Oh. Well aware of the price... unfortunately

Comment

Oh. Well aware of the price... unfortunately
            Think I would be tempted to check the glow plug relay,before I shelled out for 4 plugs
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

So just cleared the ESC service message and went for a little drive. Hitting the breaks not very hard, felt like the ABS was intermittently kicking in and the message came back and breaks felt fine. So this says to me def the sensor. Sorry for amount of questions/personal diary. Learning as I go!

Comment

So just cleared the ESC service message and went for a little drive. Hitting the breaks not very hard, felt like the ABS was intermittently kicking in and the message came back and breaks felt fine. So this says to me def the sensor. Sorry for amount of questions/personal diary. Learning as I go!
                What's your Opcom setup like? I'm considering OpCom I just want to see what peoples opinion of it are.

Comment

What's your Opcom setup like? I'm considering OpCom I just want to see what peoples opinion of it are.
                  For £35 it does the job. Nice to have it on a laptop. It is only limited up to 2014 at present but seems to scan most modules as appears to zero on my ODBII reader.

Comment

For £35 it does the job. Nice to have it on a laptop. It is only limited up to 2014 at present but seems to scan most modules as appears to zero on my ODBII reader.
                    Did you get just the 35 pound bundle of their website? And install it on your windows laptop yourself?

Comment

Did you get just the 35 pound bundle of their website? And install it on your windows laptop yourself?
                      Yes indeed, the set up instructions were very simple.

Comment

Just an update should anyone want to know.

Replaced the ABS sensor on wheel it was caked. New one on, code cleared. Didn’t even make it out of the drive with Service ESC pops back up.

Checked the code again and a new one comes up.

different code same senor. C0040-18 indicates the ABS module has detected the right front wheel speed sensor signal amplitude is below minimum.

Will this thing ever give me peace!

Comment

Just an update should anyone want to know.

Replaced the ABS sensor on wheel it was caked. New one on, code cleared. Didn’t even make it out of the drive with Service ESC pops back up.

Checked the code again and a new one comes up.

different code same senor. C0040-18 indicates the ABS module has detected the right front wheel speed sensor signal amplitude is below minimum.

Will this thing ever give me peace!
                          How bad was it caked? Inside?

Comment

I didn’t see it as my cousin fitted it. I saw the old sensor and was caked quite bad. Asked him awaiting his reply.

Comment

He says the connector on inside was fine. Checked that before plugging new one in.

Comment

He says the connector on inside was fine. Checked that before plugging new one in.
                                If the inside of the hub is clear, then the sensor may be incorrect fitment, I'm not sure if sensors for ABS are plug and play, or if it requires a setup on computer.

Comment

Working...
                                X