AWD rear spring insulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AWD rear spring insulators

How’s it going! So I live in the US and I’ve been trying for months now to get lower rear spring insulators for my Buick Regal GS AWD so I can finally get this car lowered! Because of the virus GM is not making car parts right now and nowhere has these parts in stock and have been on backorder forever it feels. So my question is.. Does the insignia A vrx awd have the same part number as the GM Buick part number? Maybe I can just find ones for a Insignia that are in stock somewhere? After all.. I had to order these springs from H&R from Germany that made it from Germany to my doorstep in literally 2 days... So maybe I have a better chance getting something from the UK/Australia/ anywhere that has Opel Vauxhall and not GM... the GM part number I have is GM13322648... Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Are you on about the 2 rubber discs that sit either end of rear springs ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      Are you on about the 2 rubber discs that sit either end of rear springs ?
      Yup! Those rubber thingy’s.. I was able to get the uppers for the rear but I need the lowers for the rear springs... Can’t find them at all here in the States.. Really hoping I can find a Awd VRX part number that someone actually does have in stock..

Comment

The part number seems to equate to:
        https://opel.7zap.com/en/car/g09/m/2/5-1/#34

Comment

LMAO!!! Not a chance in hell I’m ordering that! And this is the only listing I can find on my stupid American browser VPN these things are only $22.00 USD shipped on a regular GM part number... Guess it’s back to the drawing board
          Attached Files

Comment

I have no idea what it is you are looking for personally, but I've just done a quick search using the part number and its coming up as a Saab spare as well, might be worth a try?. Nothing ventured and all that.

Comment

Done the same as MR Nickmagic
              Owning a 9-3 turbo X
              I went the perverted route
              eEuroparts.com is the premier supplier of European auto parts for SAAB, BMW, Volvo, VW, Audi, Mercedes, and other European car brands. Since 2000.

Or there's eSaabparts
              Both in your neck of the world
              10-4 rubber spring mount .
              Last edited by lizzard-t; 24-05-2020, 08:15 AM. Reason: Waffle

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
              X