2015 insignia a20dth 80k

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 insignia a20dth 80k

Hello thier I was wondering if some one can help me I'm a taxi driver and I have a insignia 65 plate with a20dth engine

The car does regents every 100 miles it been doing that for over 2 months now I always put in reg addivte in and iv also put in a dpf cleaner and done regs with my laptop but still it does regens

Is that normal
    I do about 100 miles everyday I change my oil every 6000 to 7000 miles

Other then that the cars is perfect the idle jumps up down sometimes iv added a pic of the codes

Does anyone recommend gutting the dpf and doing remap
    The only problem is I'm at taxi car and the euro 6 issues

The mot centres don't check
    Please if someone can help me thank you
    Attached Files

Hello Dean0, why not pop to the new members section and introduce yourself, tell us a bit about your car etc. There's lots of useful info on here including a current thread discussing exactly what you are asking about!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      Hello Dean0, why not pop to the new members section and introduce yourself, tell us a bit about your car etc. There's lots of useful info on here including a current thread discussing exactly what you are asking about!

Thank you

Drew

I defo will just new on hear getting the hang of if

Thanks

Comment

That would be good, then have a look at this thread...https://insignia-drivers.uk/threads/...-regenerations

Comment

I've read somewhere euro 6 engine regenerate a lot often as they also have to regenerate the NOx filter, which needs regeneration much often. But why are you using additives? When driving enough you shouldn't need them.

Comment

Working...
          X