Service lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service lights

Hi I own a 2009 plate 2.0cdti sri... every now and again the 'service airbag' light will ping on then go off again, same with the 'service anti theft system warning' light. The latter fault sometimes causes all the needles on the dash to go to '0' but then they come back after a second. Any ideas?? Thanks Matt

As a new member can you visit here.......

And introduce yourself to the forum properly.
    Tell us about yourself and maybe share some pictures of your car.

We prefer new members to do this, instead of jumping straight in with problems.

Thanks

Comment

Probably the usual Insignia electrical gremlins, try disconnecting the battery for 30 minutes, this usually sorts most things like this. Also, this may be an indication that the battery is on the way out, so I'd plan on getting a new one, try looking on GSF or EuroCarParts & using their discount codes to get a good chunk off.

Finally, try & get the codes read with a decent code reader, but disconnecting the battery or replacing it will probably do the trick, it did with my 2009 Elite petrol.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt79 View Post
        Hi I own a 2009 plate 2.0cdti sri... every now and again the 'service airbag' light will ping on then go off again, same with the 'service anti theft system warning' light. The latter fault sometimes causes all the needles on the dash to go to '0' but then they come back after a second. Any ideas?? Thanks Matt
        Hi Matt, did you manage to find the fault here with your car? Did a battery replace resolve the issue?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaizy View Post

Hi Matt, did you manage to find the fault here with your car? Did a battery replace resolve the issue?

we always like when new members join our forum, but we also like to keep it tidy and prefer new members to make they're first post an introduction post.
          So........would you please visit this section of the forum ( click link )

and introduce yourself properly to everyone.

Tell us a bit about yourself and maybe share a pic or 2 of your car.

Thanks...………..

Comment

Working...
          X