Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intermediate shaft 4x4

Hi All,

As much as I like driving my Insignia, I am becoming perplexed by the constant need for repairs and maintenance. I have to visit the workshop almost every two months. The latest problem is that the intermediate shaft (part number 2296 0217) needs to be replaced. A new part from the official representative would cost 2150 euros. I already did find a salvage part at 450 euros but it was bent in a crash.

Please help, where can I find a used part?

The car is

- 2014 sports tourer
    - diesel automatic 4x4 CDTI

The part that I need to find is
    - intermediate shaft (part number 2296 0217)

As always, many thanks for your help.

good luck with the search...the 4x4 isn't very common in UK,,,does the VXR/OPC models not share the same part ?
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Hi again, going back to my earlier mail, I did indeed find a German manufacturer of propeller shafts. The replacement work took maybe 15 minutes.

The car was, however, a constant money pit so I sold it off. Pity as I liked the driving feel and the looks. The car is excellent at longer drives and the seat is great.

I now drive an Audi A4 3,0 tdi Allroad (272hp/600Nm). I hope this car will both last and push forward in snow. The torque is just amazing.

Finally, I must say this is a most positive and supportive Forum. Lots of thanks for the help, advice and support to you all, in particular Marko. I still use my collector's item key holder from IDCUK.

Lähetetty minun YAL-L41 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

Comment

Well its sad when you havevto part with a car you loved
        but when it starts bashing your wallet then its understandable.
        Thank you for the kind words
        And don't be a stranger post some pictures of your Audj up on here
        there's no discrimination here .
        And just to let you know I own a volvo s60 .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Not impressed, sorry

Comment

Working...
          X