• Show
Clear All

• What's the dpf saying

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200526_163102_com.insigniadpfgmail.opldpfmonitorfree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.6 KB
ID:	250861
    Am I right I thinking it tried to regen 5 miles ago??
    Thanks jamie

Originally posted by R402faa View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]5863[/ATTACH]
    Am I right I thinking it tried to regen 5 miles ago??
    Thanks jamie
    Yeah. It'll try again in the 90's

Comment

Hope so

Comment

Does that mean it failed a regen?

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
          Does that mean it failed a regen?
          Usually yeah

Check the statistics tab at the top right, it will tell you the details of the last regen.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200526_204755_com.insigniadpfgmail.opldpfmonitorfree.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.6 KB
ID:	247172 just pulled that up

Comment

Pull it up when connected to car m8

Comment

That was doesn't like at all right does it maybe because it was ticking over not actually driving???

Comment

Originally posted by R402faa View Post
                  That was doesn't like at all right does it maybe because it was ticking over not actually driving???
                  Shame it not working. Use the app and monitor it the next few days. You can leave it on when driving and it gives a ping when a regen starts.

Here's mine for reference. 2010 2.0cdti

Maybe consider the ECU has been fiddled, or dpf delete maybe they are the cause?

App isn't the best in the world bare in mind, I'm just one that's lucky enough it works for.

Comment

The only thing I know is it's not the original engine

Comment

I don't know if engine swap or ecm fiddle could cause off values. Maybe consider a different device if you have a few quid spare? ( this one I use https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 )

At this point #ThinkDiag ThinkDiag could swoop on this thread and help you?

Comment

Tbh I could do with some advice on this I'm just a tab worried it's gonna going to regen

Comment

Have you attempted to do a Forced Regen with a diagnostic tool ?
                          Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
                          All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

Tbh I could do with some advice on this I'm just a tab worried it's gonna going to regen iv got one of these Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20200519_124158.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	247175

Comment

To me and there will be more people more knowledgeable than me on here but it looks like you did not complete your last re-gen and you may need to do a forced regen with a tool or you may be able to go for a long drive and it could sort itself.

Wait more advice my friend as there will be more people along soon but i am thinking that you may need to borrow or buy a tool capable of doing a dpf regen on the vehicle.
                              Thinkdiag - Turn your smart phone into a OE level diagnostic tool for your car brand, ThinkDiag is bi-directional and supports manufacturer specific code reading, special functions, actuation tests and live data.
                              All members of this forum get a 10% discount from my website https://www.Thinkdiag.co.uk . Please contact me for a discount code as they are unique.

Comment

Working...
                              X