Remote Start Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also

We've asked before but yet you've still to do it.........

Can I ask you to go here

And introduce yourself to the community.
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your car maybe share a few pictures too.

Thanks
    Last edited by RBH; 27-05-2020, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
      Yes, that's what I thought, but Egypt?
      Could be so that the OP can remote start it and have the aircon cool it down before scalding his erse on the leather seats?

Not really an issue here in the UK, but in Egypt, I imagine the problem could be very real!

Comment

Originally posted by puppet View Post
        Could be so that the OP can remote start it and have the aircon cool it down before scalding his erse on the leather seats?

Not really an issue here in the UK, but in Egypt, I imagine the problem could be very real!
        True, never thought of that thead

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Must be another reason he wants it
          get air con functioning before getting in (MUST read all before jumping in)

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
            get air con functioning before getting in (MUST read all before jumping in)
            The OP hasn't really made it clear why he wants it, so it's all speculation

Comment

I've once rented a Pontiac in the USA which had it, seems it's more common over there. As the Insignia is sold over there as well, there might be a slight possibility it would be possible if the Buick has this option.

Edit: Checked the manual of a 2012 Buick Regal, the option is available over there.

Comment

Just in case after almost a year, you're still looking to remote start your car, I just found this site where they claim to have a remote starting solution for Insignia's...

Comment

Working...
                X