2.0 CDTI EcoFlex 2013 Economy Remap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Whether the gauge is right or wrong, I'm happy enough with mine.......
    The tourer is a big heavy car bud......canny expect miracles, but that's still pretty good if that's town driving.
    Definitely and full of tools etc

I doubt there's anything wrong with your gauge but impressive and atleast you can brim your tank again

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      Definitely and full of tools etc

I doubt there's anything wrong with your gauge but impressive and atleast you can brim your tank again
      It's already necked

Comment

Il take photos tomorrow, not reset a trip for over 20k and its sitting at 42.7 mpg.

Good figures you have there. Just done a 80 mile drive, 140 on the trip and its at 54mpg. Obd says the 80 mile drive was 51.5 mpg. [emoji23] Still says 700 miles left.
        My figures starting to drop now people are coming back out.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
          Il take photos tomorrow, not reset a trip for over 20k and its sitting at 42.7 mpg.

Good figures you have there. Just done a 80 mile drive, 140 on the trip and its at 54mpg. Obd says the 80 mile drive was 51.5 mpg. [emoji23] Still says 700 miles left.
          My figures starting to drop now people are coming back out.
          Wow, how yous getting such high mpg?

Comment

Because he's a tight YURKSHAMAN.
            He lives in 'ULL and works in 'ULL and he pushes the car to work

If it's raining, he drives in reverse......

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              I certainly didn't drive like a nun......only on the A1 and A69 I was down to 50mph at certain bits....the rest of the time I was doing the national limit....cough cough

I know what you mean about the mpg etc......and I know what you mean about the 170's.
              My son had a zafira tourer 170..... although lighter than the Insignia was absolutely shite on fuel.
              Slight worse with the remap, but rapid.
              Does that mean that as you have left the country you now have to quarantine for 2 weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                Does that mean that as you have left the country you now have to quarantine for 2 weeks?
                Possibly......but I was hoping sky news was gonna be at my door badgering me when I got home

Comment

Not usually this good, I do 13 mile each way to work in City traffic, been as low as 38mpg over the tank. Average is around 42mpg per tank which ties in with the 20k average which has now jumped to 42.8 mpg. It was 42.6 mpg and once hit 42.5 mpg [emoji23].
                  Lock down has been kind to mpg for me.

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Think mine was showing around the 49-50mpg area over the last 15k. Had a 1000 miles range once but mostly around 700 miles

Comment

I've only done 1 tank so far since purchase. My commute to work is 30 miles both ways, with the whole trip being on A45 (I live 2 minutes away from the A road and my work is just 1 min away from the A road). The gauge showed me 54.7 MPG, but going by Fuelio App It was actually 52.047 MPG. Calculated brim to brim. Total miles done between fill-ups - 678.3mi and it took 59.22L to do that. I think that is fine with me. Wondering what would a remap do

Comment

Just did a regen and lost over 1 mpg [emoji23] [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                          Just did a regen and lost over 1 mpg [emoji23] [emoji1787]
                          That's in reverse eh

Comment

Working...
                          X