• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    I had to try them Kel...... curiosity killed the cat eh
    Satisfaction cured it

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      Satisfaction cured it
      Aye.....nice wheels and really rare apparently, but just not for me.

Comment

Aye.....nice wheels and really rare apparently, but just not for me.
        Tbh honest I really like those wheels as there deep dish similar to some of the bm's. They seem a bit lost on red car imo, I've only really saw them on dark cars which look totally different

Comment

Nope.....can't seem to get my head around them .....
          There going.....
          Are you going to look into doing what emmamatt38 did? It'll get around the worming issue.
          2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Atomics for me mate.
            2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              Are you going to look into doing what emmamatt38 did? It'll get around the worming issue.
              It's highly likely

Comment

I really like these Rab----nice looking and easy on the eye------DaveClick image for larger version

Name:	88d07bc98bccc781af5d8788a14302a4-LAPTOP-JD86U88Q.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	247199

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                  I really like these Rab----nice looking and easy on the eye------Dave[ATTACH=CONFIG]5919[/ATTACH]
                  Oaft.....not much off a wheel there

I'm just not a lover of aftermarket ones Dave.

Comment

Nice and lightweight Rab----saves on fuel -----Dave

Comment

Had these on the Vectra also---Diewe Trina's---German brand and a good quality alloy---and I know what you mean about aftermarket wheels [ had some shite before I came across these------DaveClick image for larger version

Name:	Diewe Trina.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	247200

Comment

It's highly likely
                        Seeing as you're stuck with the Speedlines. Next month's POTM campaign wont half go well if you donate them as a prize.
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Seeing as you're stuck with the Speedlines. Next month's POTM campaign wont half go well if you donate them as a prize.
                          Now.......who says I'm stuck with them?????

Comment

Now.......who says I'm stuck with them?????
                            Well noone I suppose. I just thought they'd be better as a prize than selling them. Could even get Dave to deliver them to the winner. Lol

Comment

Well noone I suppose. I just thought they'd be better as a prize than selling them. Could even get Dave to deliver them to the winner. Lol
                              Now....that's not a bad idea.
                              I'm sure he wouldn't mind......even if the winner was in Istanbul, it'll get him out the house for a few days

Comment

Now....that's not a bad idea.
                                I'm sure he wouldn't mind......even if the winner was in Istanbul, it'll get him out the house for a few days
                                Longer than a few days. There's two winners remember. That's 2 wheels each. Two trips to deliver them.

Comment

Working...
                                X