artificial grass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• artificial grass

any one have this fitted? my back yard is mainly concrete , so ive been searching for some 5m x 4m to do a portion of it

I never realised , how expensive this stuff can get , i dont want budget afro turf , called in a local shop today got quoted £360

Hasn't Lizzard just got some?

Comment

dunno ?

Comment

Yes, few weeks ago lockdown gardening!

Comment

Lol

Comment

There you go!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
              Hasn't Lizzard just got some?
              And by reading his posts, he's smoking it

Comment

Kel,my old wifey got it in her back garden,,looks as good as the day it was laid,and looks real...she wouldn't tell me how much it was,so it must've been dear ...I think it's a case of,you get what you pay for with this stuff,cos I've seen some others where it fades,and looks ****,and cheap after the weather,and sun gets to it
                ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
                  any one have this fitted? my back yard is mainly concrete , so ive been searching for some 5m x 4m to do a portion of it

I never realised , how expensive this stuff can get , i dont want budget afro turf , called in a local shop today got quoted £360
                  Cheaper buying a green hard wearing carpet

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
                    Kel,my old wifey got it in her back garden,,looks as good as the day it was laid,and looks real...she wouldn't tell me how much it was,so it must've been dear ...I think it's a case of,you get what you pay for with this stuff,cos I've seen some others where it fades,and looks ****,and cheap after the weather,and sun gets to it
                    So you both keep secrets from each other when it comes to spending , agree with you only get what ya pay for Dave, also went to Frank's flooring today , 200 quid I might go with that.

It's just for that bit we were sat on doing the indicators , still seems a effing lot though bud

Comment

So you both keep secrets from each other when it comes to spending , agree with you only get what ya pay for Dave, also went to Frank's flooring today , 200 quid I might go with that.

It's just for that bit we were sat on doing the indicators , still seems a effing lot though bud
                      He's a handy guy......he does laminate as well as changing the oil seals

What a guy

Comment

POODLE 1483 MINT - Designer Rugs from OBJECT CARPET ✓ all information ✓ high-resolution images ✓ CADs ✓ catalogues ✓ contact information ✓..

Sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                          He's a handy guy......he does laminate as well as changing the oil seals

What a guy
                          I effing changed it from Frank to Frank's flooring, before I sent, as I knew you would mention him

Comment

Yooooooohoooooooo MR Gasman sir !
                            Here's a little link
                            https://www.cheapgrass.co.ukClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0530.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.5 KB
ID:	247205
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0531.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	247206
                            First pic is of it this morning
                            Second pic is some for the front garden
                            Pictures taken with MR exclusiv' super dooper fisher price kiddies Kamera
                            Honestly
                            We paid a landscape gardener to do the front and back gardens a few years back with
                            " quality grass " and it's good gear to smoke that's all !
                            10-4 rubber turf !

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Yeah.....sure.....

The main active chemical in Cannabis (Weed) is THC which can have various effects on the brain. Find out the effects, the risks and the law from FRANK. | FRANK

Comment

Working...
                              X