No announcement yet.

Hey new to the forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow from an introductory to a for sale and almost sold thread.
    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Nope......dude don't want them.
      Fire them on here Rab they will fly out the door at that price. 100quid away from what you'd settle for an you haven't even advertised them not bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by marko301 View Post
        I'd snap his hand off at 800. You might even get them delivered to your door by exclusiv. He has a fetish about delivering Insignia parts for forum members. Takes very little payment. Usually a scotch pie does it.
        Dont forget the Scottish bread,and tablet,,I'm not that cheap
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
          Fire them on here Rab they will fly out the door at that price. 100quid away from what you'd settle for an you haven't even advertised them not bad.
          Aye I probably will .
          Just messaged the other interested party and he said no as he's had unexpected expenses come in.
          So it looks like they'll be going up for sale.

Either that or they'll sit in the shed and perish

Comment

• Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Aye I probably will .
            Just messaged the other interested party and he said no as he's had unexpected expenses come in.
            So it looks like they'll be going up for sale.

Either that or they'll sit in the shed and perish
            When I was looking for wheels atomics never stayed for sale long.
            Just about every set had kerbing or had been done one colour which looks sh!t.

Comment

• Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
              Dont forget the Scottish bread,and tablet,,I'm not that cheap
              You canny beat a plain loaf, piece an square sausage n black pudding wae fried onions mmm.

Making myself hungry now

Comment

You canny beat a plain loaf, piece an square sausage n black pudding wae fried onions mmm.

Making myself hungry now
                That’s a blast from the past, haven’t had any square sausage for many years now.
                Will have to look for that next time we go shopping.
                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

• Originally posted by Witty View Post
                  That’s a blast from the past, haven’t had any square sausage for many years now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Witty View Post
                    Has to be lorn steak sausage Fae the butcher's

Comment

black pudding

​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

• ,Welcome

Did someone mention wheels??
                        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

• Originally posted by Howy View Post
                          ,Welcome

Did someone mention wheels??
                          Nope......can recall anyone saying that

Comment

• Yooooooohoooooooo and welcome to David Dickinson Real deal !
                            Those wheels are a real "Bobby Dazzler"
                            If you want some atomics , try the atomic kittens website ,you will now get all 3 of them for a monkey and they will sing there best song " Bang my hole again " whitest you have a shower !
                            10-4 rubber tyres .

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                            X