Insignia AC leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insignia AC leak

Hey guys, my car has an AC leak. I tried a diy kit to seal leak but no joy, this was last year and I have given up on it since. But now its bugging me. Even more so the local ac service garage refuse to look at it since it could contaminate their machine. So I'm just after any advice or guides as to explain what parts of the ac are what. I have noticed there was an illuminous yellow oil on front left of the front bumper so will start to investigate that area. I have been told it could be the condenser, ate there any diagrams about to show me where abouts this is? Thanks

chances are the condenser has a hairline crack in it,,its in the radiator pack at the front,follow the AC pipework
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

OK, thanks for the quick reply i will get looking into it ��

Comment

Working...
      X