Changing fuel filter housing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing fuel filter housing

So need to change the fuel filter housing due to a bad water in fuel sensor and was wondering if anyone has any tips and was wondering if the fuel tank needs dropping down

You might want to go over to the introduction area of the forum and let us all know about you and your car, after you have done that then you will probably get some responses from the excellent people on here - - - Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
      You might want to go over to the introduction area of the forum and let us all know about you and your car, after you have done that then you will probably get some responses from the excellent people on here - - - Dave
      Thanks dave done that now Cheers for the help

Comment

The fuel filter sensor is either screwed into the bottom of the filter , or on the side of the housing .
        No need to drop the tank . But wear suitable protective gloves and a bowl underwear to catch any diesel .
        10-4 rubber sensor .

.K.M.P.C.U
        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
          The fuel filter sensor is either screwed into the bottom of the filter , or on the side of the housing .
          No need to drop the tank . But wear suitable protective gloves and a bowl underwear to catch any diesel .
          10-4 rubber sensor .
          It's on the top half
          of the housing and is part of the housing from what I can see so would require the full housing to be changed here is a picture of the replacement part the connector closest to my thumb seems to be the sensor

Comment

So I take it no one has needed to change one of these [emoji23][emoji28]

Comment

Working...
            X