I guarantee this will get rid of it!

I hate you

I now have a birdie song/gang bang mashup going on

Comment

Originally posted by RunPT View Post
      I hate you

I now have a birdie song/gang bang mashup going on
      I hate myself.....but not as much as I hate The Birdie Song
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Hope she gets well soon Rab,

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
          Hope she gets well soon Rab,
          Thanks kel

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            Thanks kel
            Just remember to shave , wash etc, and get rid of all the take away boxes , and hoover before she gets back bud .

Comment

Originally posted by the gas man View Post
              Just remember to shave , wash etc, and get rid of all the take away boxes , and hoover before she gets back bud .
              Already organised bud

Comment

How's the Mrs today?

Comment

How's the Mrs today?
                  Moaning about being kept in .
                  But as we know, staffing isn't good at weekends and the current climate doesn't help.
                  The pain relief is certainly kicked in and she's had a couple of comfortable nights.....so much so, that she wanted me to bring her in McDs.......as much as I love her, there's no way I was queuing for over an hour for a bloody cheeseburger .
                  With the start of week, the docs will be in and tests will be done, so progess will be made - fingers crossed.

Thank you for asking, much appreciated.

Comment

Hope they find out what it is very soon.
                    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

But as we know, staffing isn't good at weekends and the current climate doesn't help.
                      The pain relief is certainly kicked in and she's had a couple of comfortable nights.....so much so, that she wanted me to bring her in McDs.......as much as I love her, there's no way I was queuing for over an hour for a bloody cheeseburger .
                      With the start of week, the docs will be in and tests will be done, so progess will be made - fingers crossed.

Moaning is always a good sign

Good to hear she's comfortable. It's like watching paint dry waiting for doctors to come around so hopefully she'll be one of the first on their rounds.
                      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
                        Hope they find out what it is very soon.
                        Cheers Witty...much appreciated mate

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                          Moaning is always a good sign

Good to hear she's comfortable. It's like watching paint dry waiting for doctors to come around so hopefully she'll be one of the first on their rounds.
                          Cheers Mark.....much appreciated mate

Comment

Moaning and pain relief working is always good.

Hoprfully the docs will have sone answers today and you can get her home as soon as possible

Comment

Moaning and pain relief working is always good.

Hoprfully the docs will have sone answers today and you can get her home as soon as possible
                              Thank you...... Definitely need her home.

A dunno how to work the microwave

Comment

Yeah the doctors know there job so hopefully they will find out what is wrong and have her back on her feet in no time nothing worse than lying in hospital bed waiting gives her time to think of things to make you suffer [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X