Headlight leveling sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headlight leveling sensor

Does anyone know where the headlight leveling sensor is located I cannot find it anywhere on the net

Originally posted by BrkoStipa View Post
    Does anyone know where the headlight leveling sensor is located I cannot find it anywhere on the net
    I think rear left suspension link

Στάλθηκε από το BLA-L29 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Comment

There are two b and c

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
        That link is showing a set of wheels Drew.
        LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Originally posted by Witty View Post
          That link is showing a set of wheels Drew.
          Ignore me it’s just changed.
          LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Ignore me it’s just changed.
            You were right, but I always check and it showed my last link? Sorted now

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
              You were right, but I always check and it showed my last link? Sorted now
              I thought I was going mad then.

Comment

I thought I was going mad then.
                It was maybe a cryptic clue because theyre near the wheels

Comment

So is the one for the right side and one for the left, it looks like a small plate, it’s for insignia 2009 2.0 cdti

Comment

So is the one for the right side and one for the left, it looks like a small plate, it’s for insignia 2009 2.0 cdti
                    I believe they are both on the nearside, front and rear.

Comment

You have been a member since August 2019 and never introduced yourself.
                      You made one post when you had a problem back in August and your back now with another problem you need a solution to.
                      If you go to the introductory section and introduce yourself with a photo or two of the car,and tell us a little about yourself, that would be great.
                      We don’t bite, honest. Everyone is welcome on here and all with a wealth of knowledge that is second to none.

Comment

just to reiterate what Witty says...…………

hi and weclome

we always like when new members join our forum.
                        would you care to visit this section of the forum...………….

and introduce yourself properly to everyone.

Tell us a bit about yourself and maybe share a pic or 2 of your car.

Thanks...………...much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                        X