Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post
    Confirmed as peritonitis mate.
    On antibiotics thru the drip. She's gonna be in hospital for a wee while mate.

Thanks for asking
    Aw man gutted for you an the wife mate, I couldn't imagine how your feeling.
    She's in the best place for recovery, bet your running around like a blue ar5e fly

Comment

Sorry to hear about the missus mate, hope she is on the mend soon. Take care

Comment

Originally posted by Graeme1975 View Post
        Sorry to hear about the missus mate, hope she is on the mend soon. Take care
        Cheers Graham...much appreciated

Comment

You should just buy them from the ebay listing, he will have to give you them unless he is a total prick - - - Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
            You should just buy them from the ebay listing, he will have to give you them unless he is a total prick - - - Dave
            I've got something else in mind.....but not at the moment Dave.

Comment

No worries then Rab

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                This is the ones I've bought........was collecting them on Friday and my wife took ill and was admitted to hospital.
                I messaged him and told him and he was happy to hold them til Wednesday.
                Recieved a message from eBay today that the sale was cancelled.
                Messaged him twice.....no answer.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6115[/ATTACH]
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6116[/ATTACH]

I'm certainly not a time waster......as members on here will verify.

Nothing wrong with Atomics!!! It’s a blessing in disguise, if you had those wheels already you’d want Atomics..

Comment

Working...
                X