No announcement yet.

Pastures new.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck mate,,think your timing couldn't be better,,cos over the next few months,theres going to be millions of others in the queue for pastures new
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Cheers pal....much appreciated
      Last edited by RBH; 13-06-2020, 05:58 PM.

Comment

Just seen this Rab, well pleased for you and the family, got to be something totally different to what you have been doing and I wish you the best of luck - - - Dave

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          Good luck mate,,think your timing couldn't be better,,cos over the next few months,theres going to be millions of others in the queue for pastures new
          Cheers bud.....aye, it's getting grim now.
          We were told on a video conference call yesterday that our furlough is to the 30th of June.....but as most places we deal with aren't open, we'll have another extension, so this will tie in great with my notice period.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
            Just seen this Rab, well pleased for you and the family, got to be something totally different to what you have been doing and I wish you the best of luck - - - Dave
            Cheers Dave..... very much appreciated mate

Comment

Just enjoy the new experience Rab it's always nice to have a bit of a challenge rather than doing the same thing day in day out. On another theme how's the Missus doing at the moment - - - Dave

Comment

No more big ugly van parked over your drive....The neighbours will be pleased. I wish the feckers around here with vans would find other jobs before I get myself into bother.

Well done, Rab! You deserve a bit of good luck!
                2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  No more big ugly van parked over your drive....The neighbours will be pleased. I wish the feckers around here with vans would find other jobs before I get myself into bother.

Well done, Rab! You deserve a bit of good luck!
                  ......that's the first thing the fuhress said when I told her last night

Tbh my neighbours never ever mentioned the van.
                  Since I came off the class 1's I've had a van at the gate for nearly 8 years, they never ever said anything.....if they did, they didn't have the balls to say to me.

Cheers for the sentiments mate.....much appreciated

Comment

Gotta call today...…….My references are through, my PVG membership number checks out ok...……...I start Monday at 9am

Comment

Good luck mate

Comment

cheers big b...……….im gonna be in the middle of nowhere for training

Comment

All the best mate

Comment

Good luck fella hope it all works out
                            siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

cheers Alex and cheers Smig…….much appreciated guys

Comment

Good luck for Monday, Rab. Don't forget, sharpen your pencils and take a clean hanky! And get the missus to wipe that egg off yer chin before you leave.
                                2018 1.5T SRi Nav
                                Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Working...
                                X