No announcement yet.

Dtuk pedal box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paul (teapot) is now doing maps on the A20dth but you have to travel down to him in Woodbridge as you have to bench the ecu

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
      That is seriously cheap! We're talking around 400 down here. Do you get a rolling road print out before and after or is it a plug in job?

Bit far away as I'm North London but I'm looking for a repretable one the area.
      It's central Scotland remember..... everything down your neck of the woods is doubled + a score .
      I had mine on the RR at S.O.S Motorsport in Falkirk and got my print out etc in there.
      The cost for it was £55.

Comment

Originally posted by Samyam View Post
        Paul (teapot) is now doing maps on the A20dth but you have to travel down to him in Woodbridge as you have to bench the ecu
        2hr drive for me. I'll give @teapot a shout

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          It's central Scotland remember..... everything down your neck of the woods is doubled + a score .
          I had mine on the RR at S.O.S Motorsport in Falkirk and got my print out etc in there.
          The cost for it was £55.
          What was the f30 gearbox rated at again mate for torque? A company near me can do 205bhp and 430nm

Comment

And as Samyam has said, teapot is closer and he's probably the best you'll get to remap your car.
            When I went from the Vectra C to the insignia, I was prepared to travel to him in Suffolk to get mine done as his reputation is 1st class, but at the time, he didn't do the facelift model ( his words, not mine ) so I never bothered about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean110 View Post
              What was the f30 gearbox rated at again mate for torque? A company near me can do 205bhp and 430nm
              If you mean the F40 then its good up to 400nm
              M32 chocolate box is up to 320 nm

Comment

And as Samyam has said, teapot is closer and he's probably the best you'll get to remap your car.
                When I went from the Vectra C to the insignia, I was prepared to travel to him in Suffolk to get mine done as his reputation is 1st class, but at the time, he didn't do the facelift model ( his words, not mine ) so I never bothered about it.
                He does facelifts now mate only recently though. Paul is the master of the cdti tuning in my opinion 3 hours each way for me to Paul and I’m going to him in august when my cars. Up and running

Comment

If you mean the F40 then its good up to 400nm
                  M32 chocolate box is up to 320 nm
                  Ah yea f40. I'll ask for 399ish then

Comment

so rather than start a new thread, i put this in today, i am on the fence with tunning boxes i have had both box & re maps, had results & problems with both( always on oil burners never on pertrol). with this only controlling throttle responce, rather than interfering with engine settings it was a safe/ better bet till cars out of warrenty.
                    the remote will be removed as i have gone with the app version and its up and running
                    dean.m
                    Attached Files

Comment

Just removed a DTUK tuning box from mine after purchasing on the forum. Although it works, it a bit sporadic and i'm sure there is a loose connection somewhere as I have had pressure high and pressure low on the rail, cut out under acceleration and limp mode numerous times no matter what setting I choose. Love the extra power but prefer reliable performance. This might be an alternative. Might just spend my cash on a rear camera with plasma instead as probably more sensible

Comment

Working...
                      X