Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post
    Curtain sided?
    Container mate, doing a delivery to a slaughter house in the middle of nowhere we had to dismantle a dry stone wall so I could get the trailer through the gateway [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      He actually did a truck inspection every single week.
      He had a tick list and made sure it was adhered to.

He treated us like family....and if your boss treats you like that, you respected his and treated him the same way
      I never had any issues in all the years I was there.
      Good to see. Don't understand people who use a company vehicle to earn their wages and they treat it like ****. My company vans got washed and waxed weekly. If you spend more hours in your vehicle that your house it should be slotless. I'd disciplne people for having dirty trucks / bans etc.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

He actually did a truck inspection every single week.
        He had a tick list and made sure it was adhered to.

He treated us like family....and if your boss treats you like that, you respected his and treated him the same way
        I never had any issues in all the years I was there.
        Sounds like the perfect company pal [emoji1360] not many companies like that with drivers infact some places Iv been Iv never seen the owner! Just a bloody number on the payroll!

Comment

Yep....plenty places like that.
          Never see them and they get their lackys to phone you.
          Stuart was hands on 24/7.
          He built that business up from nothing to what it is today.
          We were doing work others refused to do and he built his reputation as well as the business.

It's actually sad to watch it decline with what's happened to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
            Container mate, doing a delivery to a slaughter house in the middle of nowhere we had to dismantle a dry stone wall so I could get the trailer through the gateway [emoji23][emoji23]
            Ffs. Think they would have known that before you got there

I’ve got rear wheel steer, 360 cameras, proximity alerts the lot

And I’m not ashamed to use it. It’s there to help and it does.

My grandad drove class 1 for Christian Salvesen all his days, I reckon he never even had a banksman let alone a reverse cam!

Comment

Yep....plenty places like that.
              Never see them and they get their lackys to phone you.
              Stuart was hands on 24/7.
              He built that business up from nothing to what it is today.
              We were doing work others refused to do and he built his reputation as well as the business.

It's actually sad to watch it decline with what's happened to him.
              Shotts is that near Bonkle?

Comment

Yeah I hate it when you turn up and they say.... 'didn't relies you were bringing an artic!'
                Well what was you excepting 22 pallets to come in a 3 wheel van?!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shane redfearn View Post
                  Yeah I hate it when you turn up and they say.... 'didn't relies you were bringing an artic!'
                  Well what was you excepting 22 pallets to come in a 3 wheel van?!!!
                  “We’ve had an artic down here” is the one I get.

I’m like you couldn’t get a wee 7.5 down here! Stop talking shite!!

Comment

Shotts is that near Bonkle?
                    The red marker is Bonkle
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200616-204612.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.0 KB
ID:	247374

Comment

Not as clear as I thought, sorry.

About 5 miles away.

Comment

The red marker is Bonkle
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]6256[/ATTACH]
                        Don’t ask me why I knew that!

Comment

Best on I got I arrived at a drop near Llandudno north wales and there was a diversion I asked this police officer can I get an artic down that lane we're diverted on he said 'yes drive you can get down there, just had a Mercedes sprinter long wheelbase get down no problem' [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                          Okay officer I'm pretty sure my artic can do the same [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Or......the one I used to get was.....a ******* artic for one pallet/box.

Obviously the halfwits don't realise that you left with a full trailer and you've done a dozen or so drops before there drop.....fukwits

Comment

Don’t ask me why I knew that!
                              It's a bit random, but why Bonkle????

Comment

Or......the one I used to get was.....a ******* artic for one pallet/box.

Obviously the halfwits don't realise that you left with a full trailer and you've done a dozen or so drops before there drop.....fukwits
                                'Yes mate we've delivered you one pallet with an artic just for you because your special!' [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] you do get some idiots!!

Comment

Working...
                                X