X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RBH View Post

Aye, with Grimsby Town
    they have nice strips......B&W
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      they have nice strips......B&W
      Aye....none of this red/white/blue or green ****

Comment

Aye, with Grimsby Town.......none of the Mickey Mouse clubs up here buddy
        Sounds a bit fishy

Comment

Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post
          Sounds a bit fishy
          Awwww ffs.......have you been reading the corny joke book???

Comment

Awwww ffs.......have you been reading the corny joke book???
            Only on a small scale [emoji16]

Comment

Only on a small scale [emoji16]
              I'm not even gonna like that one

Comment

I'm not even gonna like that one
                You didn’t take the bait..

Comment

You didn’t take the bait..
                  Awww ffs

Comment

Good COD, the puns reel you in hook, line and sinker....no good for the SOLE...

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      No I don't agree. I can understand cricket. You can social distance but football is a contact sport and testing isn't 100% accurate. I'm all for getting life back to normal but other areas need to come out of lockdown before allowing contact sports that bring out the crowd mentality in people. You're gonna get groups meeting up to watch games on the TV together. Sports such as football should either only return after family and friends can meet up again or all be played without televisiing them.

It's a contradictory decision that will cause more risks.
                      I've played cricket for nearly 30 years, you cant play it properly and stick to 2m distances. When i'm bowling i'll be closer than that to an umpire, slip fielders are closer than that together, if the wicket keeper is stood up to the stumps he is less than that away from the batsman, the ball gets touched by any of 11 in the field and hits all manner of object etc and you get numerous other situations where players from both sides get close together even if they arent tackling each other like in football. With the measures they have put in place for football etc then i see no reason for it to be back and the respite from the situation it will give millions who love the game even if it is only watching it on telly in a subdued environment.

As for folk meeting to watch it, if they are doing that then they are probably going to be meeting up with folk anyway. That said with the rules as they are, although they seem to be making it up and not even sticking to them themselves, there is nothing to stop a few folk gathering socially distanced with a TV outside to watch a match.

Its already happening before football anyway. I walked across our local park with the dog the other night and saw 3 or 4 large groups just mingling together. We've had one neighbour who has been having her family round for visits pretty much since lockdown started and just ignoring things.

Comment

I'm not really into football, as I'm a Grimsby Town supporter .

I watched "The English Game" on Netflix..... brilliant.
                        It could be worse....you could be a Chesterfield fan like me. A few years ago we played in the Play Offs to get into the Championship and had a brilliant side. A few months later half the side and manager had gone and we've tumbled into non league and endured two seasons of utter rubbish and horrendous mismanagement. There just looked to be a chink of light with a takeover by a community trust so sort of fans owned but then Coronavirus got in the way and no idea whats happening now. Throw in the fact my wifes a Sunderland fan and for two years it wasnt a great household for football, at least they stopped losing as much recently even if they are still league 1!

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                          I've played cricket for nearly 30 years, you cant play it properly and stick to 2m distances. When i'm bowling i'll be closer than that to an umpire, slip fielders are closer than that together, if the wicket keeper is stood up to the stumps he is less than that away from the batsman, the ball gets touched by any of 11 in the field and hits all manner of object etc and you get numerous other situations where players from both sides get close together even if they arent tackling each other like in football. With the measures they have put in place for football etc then i see no reason for it to be back and the respite from the situation it will give millions who love the game even if it is only watching it on telly in a subdued environment.

As for folk meeting to watch it, if they are doing that then they are probably going to be meeting up with folk anyway. That said with the rules as they are, although they seem to be making it up and not even sticking to them themselves, there is nothing to stop a few folk gathering socially distanced with a TV outside to watch a match.

Its already happening before football anyway. I walked across our local park with the dog the other night and saw 3 or 4 large groups just mingling together. We've had one neighbour who has been having her family round for visits pretty much since lockdown started and just ignoring things.
                          That will explain why we are still getting 10k new cases a week more than we had in total in the UK the week we went into lockdown! Some people just work on the presumption that it's not going to happen to them....

Comment

Originally posted by bransoj View Post
                            It could be worse....you could be a Chesterfield fan like me. A few years ago we played in the Play Offs to get into the Championship and had a brilliant side. A few months later half the side and manager had gone and we've tumbled into non league and endured two seasons of utter rubbish and horrendous mismanagement. There just looked to be a chink of light with a takeover by a community trust so sort of fans owned but then Coronavirus got in the way and no idea whats happening now. Throw in the fact my wifes a Sunderland fan and for two years it wasnt a great household for football, at least they stopped losing as much recently even if they are still league 1!
                            We were the same mate....G.T.F.C got up to the old 1st Division from 1998 to 2003....then slumped all way back down to the conference division.
                            exclusiv. would get on well with your missus

Comment

We were the same mate....G.T.F.C got up to the old 1st Division from 1998 to 2003....then slumped all way back down to the conference division.
                              exclusiv. would get on well with your missus
                              We lost at Grimsby just before the end of the season when it was basically winner stayed up, loser went into non league...remember Soccer Saturday going to the game saying there was a late penalty and my heart sinking as i realised it wasnt for us but Grimsby. I just have to dine out on some of our better days like making the FA Cup semi final these days whilst watching the footballing powerhouses of Barrow and Harrogate battle for promotion to the football league!

Comment

Never been interested in watching the game.
                                Overpaid and under worked arrogant so and so’s.
                                LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Working...
                                X