Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H&R lowering springs for the AWD part number 28998-3 HELP! LOL!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pondy81 View Post
    Yeah I had the H&R lowering springs fitted to mien a few months back. No issues what’s so ever with mine, I also was lazy and got the garage to fit mine so can’t help you with any pointers I’m afraid
    How long did it take to settle? And is it the same part number I posted? Did you have the same issue with one conner being lower then the rest?

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      out of curiosity how ,do you know how much are new flexride,rear shocks retailing for in the states ?
      I'll give these guys a shout if you want. Or you can call yourself.

https://www.findapart.ie/274408/2014...IA-2.0L-Diesel

Should have flexride on a 2014 Vauxhall BiTurbo 5dr Hatch?

Comment

Should be 28998-7 for hatch
        sigpic

Comment

I don’t have a hatch. I have the 4 door with the boot which would/should be “body type A” on the box. Correct? Body type “b” is the hatch if I remember. And body type “C” is the wagon... Right? Everything fit just fine and I don’t have any clucks or any funny noises. She’s just not getting low and for some reason one conner is a half inch lower.. I’m getting worried these are somehow the wrong springs but I don’t see how that’s possible.. Really how long should it take to “settle” I’ve seen lots of people say a week and I’ve seen some say even a month before all of the sudden it’s a inch lower..

Comment

I've seen people say to take it on a good windy road trip and drive it hard to break it in. Could always try that. :shrug:

Comment

Originally posted by buttons View Post
              I'll give these guys a shout if you want. Or you can call yourself.

https://www.findapart.ie/274408/2014...IA-2.0L-Diesel

Should have flexride on a 2014 Vauxhall BiTurbo 5dr Hatch?
              thanks for the link,but id be reluctant to fit a part on my car that's older than the one that's on......mine had an advisory on mot back in march for slight misting on nearside rear shock,i cleaned it up tha same day,,and on inspection the other day when changing fuel filter,there wasn't any misting on it....if it does come back,or even fails ill replace with new
              ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Working...
              X