• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Damon12345 View Post
    Maybe I got it when he did discounts of the month last year
    Very good price even at 200 even better at 135 though

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
      Very good price even at 200 even better at 135 though
      I just checked and his deal last year totalled 150 quid. Still pretty good.

Comment

I attempted to do mine a few weeks back but couldn’t get the sump off at all so put everything back

I have got the modded part to to go in

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
          I attempted to do mine a few weeks back but couldn’t get the sump off at all so put everything back

I have got the modded part to to go in
          I had a similar issue, the instant gasket had glued it

Popped a small piece of wood against the sump an put a pry bar between wood and gearbox so I never damaged the sump

Comment

Originally posted by Damon12345 View Post
            I just checked and his deal last year totalled 150 quid. Still pretty good.
            Still a cracking deal.. @150

Comment

This is the seal out of my replacement engine Togo into my siggy.

The engine is a known low 53k engine with full service history dexos 2 oil and an engine that’s never been abused. I know the car it came out of and the owner was 63 and the car was a rear ender

Anyone on the forum who hasn’t had there’s change I say get it up to frank as soon as you can. £200 is nothing compared to what a new engine costs. BELIEVE ME I KNOW!!

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                Here we go.....
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]6290[/ATTACH]
                That's a 3hour drive for me, maybe a good time to go see my favourite club play.

Is there anyone closer to London you know of mate?

Comment

This is my old seal, when the deteriorate it sucks up air into the pump instead of oil..

Only knew it on mornings when I'd have a low oil pressure for a few seconds on startup..

Comment

Having done mine, it looked exactly the same as above. You would expect it to be slightly more compressed on removal but the issue is it loses its elasticity and so when cold there is a gap between the pick up pipe and the oil pump to suck air as stated by Damon12345.

Comment

The cut out slots are they already there on autos and manuals

Comment

Originally posted by andy66 View Post
                        Not on mine

Comment

Originally posted by andy66 View Post
                          Not on mine either..had to be drilled
                          ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Just been onto the local stealer. didn't know what is was,??????????????????????
                            Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

They'll soon know what it is, and how how much markup they'll put on it, once you give them the part number

Comment

Does anyone know what size drill. it be. Although I keep getting told that auto's have the slots.
                                Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X