Weird

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird

Sat in car reading posts on phone, keys not in, just got in and sat down, after a good 5 minutes the blower just kicked in, blowing cool air from vents for about 45 seconds. Anyone noticed this before?

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Originally posted by MattG View Post
    Sat in car reading posts on phone, keys not in, just got in and sat down, after a good 5 minutes the blower just kicked in, blowing cool air from vents for about 45 seconds. Anyone noticed this before?
    Sitting in the car?
    The blower?

Your dogging early today

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      Sitting in the car?
      The blower?

Your dogging early today
      Hush you. Your new job doesn't allow you to say words like dogging [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Hush you. Your new job doesn't allow you to say words like dogging [emoji23]
        Aye ano.....clean nose etc

Comment

I've never noticed it in your car before Big boy Matt .
          But I do know a fanny thing happens with my van .
          If I leave it unlocked with windows up , and the suns heated up the interior , the windows automatically go down to cool the interior !
          Maybe there's some sensor in yours doing the same kind of thing !
          10-4 rubber herring!

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I have never heard of an Insignia doing this and not noticed in owners manual, but the BMW's in work have this feature.
            Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
            Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

I've been sat in car and after a while it sounds like the vents are closing slowly, dose it regular.
              Sport Touror Elite 163

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave71 View Post
                I've been sat in car and after a while it sounds like the vents are closing slowly, dose it regular.
                thats the canbus system closing down

Comment

You've got an Elite. It'll be the fart sensor. Don't you read the manual? I bet you've let one go!
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    You've got an Elite. It'll be the fart sensor. Don't you read the manual? I bet you've let one go!
                    He doesn't fart,,,too greedy to part with them
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

And he bottles the smell so he can release it later on

Comment

He sells it on EBay
                        Labelled as " odour of the twoylette "
                        A fancy name for a bottled Fart !
                        10-4 rubber tight Butt hole !

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Never notice blower coming on but after a while I could hear like vents closing sort of noise, wonder if this has anything to do with the flap for outside air, so when you start car you don't get fumes drawn in or I am I full of s....

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
                            Never notice blower coming on but after a while I could hear like vents closing sort of noise, wonder if this has anything to do with the flap for outside air, so when you start car you don't get fumes drawn in or I am I full of s....
                            Post 8

Comment

Can you explain how can this make noise? Canbus allowing electronic modules to connect so in nutshell there is no mechanical things to move/work so this closing of the system must trigger something to move or close ect., well at least this is my understanding of this.

Comment

Working...
                              X