Clay mitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay mitt

Hi guys got one of these to use soon.i was thinking after you guys have used it where do you store it ie leave it in bucket with rest of stuff or dry it out and put in in a bag of sone sort

Originally posted by andy66 View Post
    Hi guys got one of these to use soon.i was thinking after you guys have used it where do you store it ie leave it in bucket with rest of stuff or dry it out and put in in a bag of sone sort
    I don't have one, but my son keeps his in an old ice cream box and puts the lid on it.

Comment

don't use mine for months on end,then when I do ,just let it soak in bucket for a few mins before using it again
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thanks guys ice cream tub ideas a good one.have to start eating the stuff now

Comment

Originally posted by andy66 View Post
          Thanks guys ice cream tub ideas a good one.have to start eating the stuff now
          Sandwich/freezer bag that has the seal [emoji106]
          C4 Grand Picasso 2015 Exclusive.

Comment

Don't forget to save the thin acetate sheet that comes with it, and put it back on the clay side when you store it away.
            2018 1.5T SRi Nav
            Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

Ok guys thanks very much

Comment

Here comes stupid lizzard with a stupid question !
                What is a clay mitt ? Is it available on Ann summers ?
                10-4 rubber gloves!

.K.M.P.C.U
                YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                  Here comes stupid lizzard with a stupid question !
                  What is a clay mitt ? Is it available on Ann summers ?
                  10-4 rubber gloves!
                  Clay mitt, not a clay muff [emoji23]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    What is a clay mitt ?
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Farecla-G...sAAOSwoaVcwX-Z
                    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Thank you MR Exclusiv Sir .i knew I could rely on you to give me a straight forward answer
                      As for you MR MattG Sir you should be ashamed you should know your woman's " onions " by now
                      It's a shaven , not a clay muff
                      I think a clay muff is a hair product made by Vidal Baboon
                      10-4 rubber restorer

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                      X