ID:	251017

Do the lines look vaguely familiar?

Click image for larger version

Name:	sig-1_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqQfaF22pPocr1hLO61oyhxX1kuqkQQRWVVQqxLELVKzE.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	251018
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

You'll find a lot of cars from different manufacturers look similar as they're designing with limitations set upon them by safety regulations and latest aerodynamics developments.
    2015 SRi Nav CDTi 140 VX-line Nav

Comment

Poor copy is what I would say. Much prefer the Insignia. I like the way the door mirrors fit on the Insignia, the way the side repeater and door handles all fit along the same swage line that then continues all the way into the rear light cluster. The Mercedes by comparison looks like someone has just thrown the parts at the side of the car without any thought! The lower swage line on the insignia that kicks up over the rear doors/arch is unique. The Mercs copies Audi.

Just my opinion ,

Comment

Put the AMG engine in the siggy and you've got yourself an amazing car [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

Comment

If the current Insignia GS was an Audi or a Mercedes, the motor press would be raving about it. Also if you can't beat 'em........

Comment

Name:	GT1.jpg
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	247445

Name:	GT2.jpg
Size:	47.5 KB
ID:	247446

Name:	GT3.jpg
Size:	48.0 KB
ID:	247447

Name:	GT4.jpg
Size:	53.2 KB
ID:	247448

Well, it is German, same as Opel.

Comment

Here's another example where Vauxhall/ Opel lead and others follow........but they don't quite pull it off! The chrome window trim, neatly runs through rear lights, and on the T -Roc er hum......

Name:	downloadfile.jpg
Size:	133.8 KB
ID:	247449

Name:	2019-Volkswagen-T-Roc-R-Line-12.jpg
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	247450

Comment

I always thought the T-Roc was an Audi Q2 in disguise.

Comment

I was struggling with the look of the new Mokka, not keen on the new look grill, then I realised where they got it from. Now I realise it has some heritage.
                  Some of the more, shall we say, senior members will remember them, I loved them, I recall a teacher having a mk1 Manta when I was at school and it looked amazing.
                  The motoring press keep putting this face on every new Vx/Opel model including the Insignia b before it was released. Time to get used to it I suppose!

Name:	05-Opel-Mokka-e-512168.jpg
Size:	211.9 KB
ID:	247471

Name:	47ef5176d2fceea9846df14047829524dc2c08d6.1975-opel-manta-gt_e_front_650_paledog.jpg
Size:	83.1 KB
ID:	247472

Comment

Working...
                  X