Bosh aero flat wipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh aero flat wipers

I was doing service today on my insignia and decided to get set of the aero twin flat wiper blades as couldn't say no at £22 for a set, having a bit of a problem with the driver side, when wiper is on return looks like is dragging some of the water back leaving smudge but is only bang on in middle where it mounts on clip, never had a problem so decided to take a look at the arm it self but can't see nothing obvious. Just wonder if anyone experience anything like that?

I have these and they do the same as if they were worn out
    siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by Smig64 View Post
      I have these and they do the same as if they were worn out
      Bit of bad news then, hmm just feel like taking them back will try get another set if that is the same then will ask for refund and get something else. Expected lot better from bosh.

Comment

Aye me to buddy
        siggy 1.6 vx line from sunny Dumbarton few mods to do to get it how I want it

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
          I was doing service today on my insignia and decided to get set of the aero twin flat wiper blades as couldn't say no at £22 for a set, having a bit of a problem with the driver side, when wiper is on return looks like is dragging some of the water back leaving smudge but is only bang on in middle where it mounts on clip, never had a problem so decided to take a look at the arm it self but can't see nothing obvious. Just wonder if anyone experience anything like that?
          Go for denso

Comment

Working...
          X