Cheerio Insignia. Hello VW (again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the modding bug already

Flat bottom wheel from a Golf GTI/GTD. plug and play no coding required [emoji16]

Comment

Fitted [emoji16]

Comment

Very nice
        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Like it, the flat bottom makes it easy for steering with your knees, do the paddles work as well?

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
            Like it, the flat bottom makes it easy for steering with your knees, do the paddles work as well?
            Yes mate. All coded

Comment

very smart

Comment

Love flat bottom steering wheels, one of the things that I liked about my new siggy, plus it is as you say plug and play so why the hell not.

Comment

I couldn't see the point till I had one, plus going to my first auto I didn't want to relinquish all control so I desperately wanted the paddles which only come on the flat bottom wheel. I absolutely love it now, best steering wheel ever!

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post
                    Love flat bottom steering wheels, one of the things that I liked about my new siggy, plus it is as you say plug and play so why the hell not.
                    It blew my mind when I compared them, and they’re exactly the same size [emoji15]

Comment

Originally posted by Qmark78 View Post
                      It blew my mind when I compared them, and they’re exactly the same size [emoji15]
                      Ooer[emoji2960]

Comment

Always nice when its an easy swap, the gti/gtd wheel does look better and i prefer the leather too.

Comment

Always nice when its an easy swap, the gti/gtd wheel does look better and i prefer the leather too.
                          Yip factory one is pretty sh1t

Comment

Yip factory one is pretty sh1t
                            Im guessing it feels a lot better in the hands when driving along with the better interior look?

Comment

Im guessing it feels a lot better in the hands when driving along with the better interior look?
                              Absolutely. It’s your connection to the car. It has to be pleasant I think

Comment

Wee update. My mate gave me half the information I required, and didn’t point out I needed a different loom for the multifunction buttons to operate [emoji849]

So driving with no buttons atm

Rang up my local Vw stealer and they wanted £80 yes £80 for a bit of cable and 2 plugs

Tried all the usual outlets and couldn’t source one.

Found one in the Czech Republic. £35 squids all in [emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                                X