Interior led lights insignia vx tourer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interior led lights insignia vx tourer

Evening all. I have asked his once before but I’ve struggled to find any lights for my 2015 insignia sports tourer.
    My interior lights flicker and it’s not always the same light that does it. I need to find replacement led bulbs but who ever I ask or email online say they don’t supply them for my vehicle which I find odd. I could just ring the dealer but we don’t have a vx dealer local to me now so would rather order off line. Can anyone advise me where I can get a set of interior bulbs please ??
    Just last week I’ve also noticed the foot well lights flickering too . I am hoping to sell the car soon so want to get all the little jobs sorted on it

Thanks all
    Rob

Pop one out and measure it..I replaced all mine for a nice deep blue ..there's a mixture of 501 and 39mm festoon type, all readily available on Amazon or Ebay. The festoon type are for the footwells, glove box and boot light..I believe the rest are 501.

Comment

Originally posted by Arfa View Post
      Pop one out and measure it..I replaced all mine for a nice deep blue ..there's a mixture of 501 and 39mm festoon type, all readily available on Amazon or Ebay. The festoon type are for the footwells, glove box and boot light..I believe the rest are 501.
      That’s great. I’ll have a look on amazon. When I looked on eBay I entered my reg and most say not compatible with my car for some reason

Comment

Sometimes it's just not worth the hassle fitting LEDs mate.
        But, I fitted mine over 2 years ago and it's still the same ones that's in..... and they're off fleabay.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
          Sometimes it's just not worth the hassle fitting LEDs mate.
          But, I fitted mine over 2 years ago and it's still the same ones that's in..... and they're off fleabay.
          I’m guessing the ones that are in are the ones from the manufacture. May be wrong but I assumed they were led from new ??

Comment

Originally posted by Robbo81 View Post
            I’m guessing the ones that are in are the ones from the manufacture. May be wrong but I assumed they were led from new ??
            Vauxhall never fitted LEDs into the insignia A

Comment

Oh right . I guess previous owner did it then. I assumed they were standard .

Comment

Oh right . I guess previous owner did it then. I assumed they were standard .
                If they're flickering buddy, they'll be poor quality.
                Try and buy the more expensive cheapos off fleabay like I did

Comment

If they're flickering buddy, they'll be poor quality.
                  Try and buy the more expensive cheapos off fleabay like I did
                  I’ll have another look. Like I say o struggled to find the correct ones. Kept saying not suitable for my model ??

Comment

I’ll have another look. Like I say o struggled to find the correct ones. Kept saying not suitable for my model ??
                    Most sellers will say they don't fit as most cars don't like LEDs.
                    But just make sure you don't buy long 501's as the covers won't go on.
                    If your buying festoon LEDs, measure the old ones first.

Comment

Most sellers will say they don't fit as most cars don't like LEDs.
                      But just make sure you don't buy long 501's as the covers won't go on.
                      If your buying festoon LEDs, measure the old ones first.
                      Thanks pal.

Comment

Don't worry about car reg on ebay telling you stuff, just get the right size bulb for whatever you need.

Comment

Thanks pal.
                          No worries buddy.
                          Anytime

Rab.......

Comment

Originally posted by ade555 View Post
                            Don't worry about car reg on ebay telling you stuff, just get the right size bulb for whatever you need.
                            I thought it was odd every search coming back as not fitting my car. Haha I should have known better

Comment

A kit like this,inc sun visor leds:https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vauxhall-...gAAOSwP7Rep1zP
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Working...
                              X