MOT’s from 1st August

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOT’s from 1st August

Just read that they will not be extending the expiry date like they have been from 1st August

Compare garages across the country for MOTs, servicing and repairs with Confused.com

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
    Just read that they will not be extending the expiry date like they have been from 1st August

https://www.confused.com/repairs
    you weren't really gaining anything anyway ,,if you went 2 months after mot expired,new certificate was only valid for 10 months
    ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
      you weren't really gaining anything anyway ,,if you went 2 months after mot expired,new certificate was only valid for 10 months
      I thought it was 12 months from when you got it tested? Can’t see if I get mine done in December that 6 months later I have to get it done again

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
        I thought it was 12 months from when you got it tested? Can’t see if I get mine done in December that 6 months later I have to get it done again
        That's the way they're working it I'm afraid
        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

How do they distinguish between a car that has been postponed or one that dealers have had for months and offer a full years MOT?

Comment

Originally posted by ilunn View Post
            How do they distinguish between a car that has been postponed or one that dealers have had for months and offer a full years MOT?
            I will let you know what happens when I do ours as it got extension.

Comment

Same,mine was due May,got extension till Nov,but planning on going before then,will see what the next MOT date will be.
              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

You need to be careful as some insurance companies aren’t plying ball if they haven’t been for an MOT but I can’t see how as it’s a government law change but I’ve heard from mates in the trade it’s happening

Comment

Working...
                X