Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
    Got it down to 30% doing a forced regen
    I went the whole way home in 4th for the motorway just to be sure, revs at 2.5k gonna get the kit and keep an eye on it
    2011 2.0 cdti ecoflex excnav
    honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

Got it down to 30% doing a forced regen
      Well done that man, no forum like this anywhere in the world. [emoji1783]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
      Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
        Well done that man, no forum like this anywhere in the world. [emoji1783]
        Exactly!
        honeycomb grill, squinty eyes, custom lettering, honeycomb custom fog grills, custom lower centre grill, full black back tints, chrome door knobs, rear wiper removed, custom back badge, custom DRLs, custom diffuser, custom wing, stage 1 remap, pipercross air kit, 210bhp 440nm torque, more on the way

Comment

This is exactly why I love this forum, I work on a forum and it is like the flipping gestapo you can't even brake wind !
          Where as on here the help and love for each other's cars , no matter what it is , is fantastic.
          No matter who you are .
          And it just goes to show with the free help and advice of whipper snapper Alex421 ! Whipper snapper Jakxta car was fixed .
          What a real gentleman Alex is and a credit to this fantastic forum!
          10-34 keep on trucking Jakxta!

.K.M.P.C.U
          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
            This is exactly why I love this forum, I work on a forum and it is like the flipping gestapo you can't even brake wind !
            Where as on here the help and love for each other's cars , no matter what it is , is fantastic.
            No matter who you are .
            And it just goes to show with the free help and advice of whipper snapper Alex421 ! Whipper snapper Jakxta car was fixed .
            What a real gentleman Alex is and a credit to this fantastic forum!
            10-34 keep on trucking Jakxta!
            I'm gonna have to get him something for his troubles, even if he doesn't want anything haha. Yes this forum is miles above other I've seen. When I was having Saab problems people were reluctant to help

Comment

Hopefully that was not me ?
              They are a very clicky lot those Saab people and strange
              Like someone out of a star wars movie !
              C3PO - rubber boots!

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Jakxta View Post
                I'm gonna have to get him something for his troubles, even if he doesn't want anything haha. Yes this forum is miles above other I've seen. When I was having Saab problems people were reluctant to help
                Don't be daft mate, it just sits there an that's what it was bought for.
                If it helps others out aswell that's just a bonus

Comment

Don't be daft mate, it just sits there an that's what it was bought for.
                  If it helps others out aswell that's just a bonus
                  Well i sent you a gift

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                  Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Everyone on Saab wouldn't help.... except lizzard-t

Comment

Well i sent you a gift
                      Did you fart outside and hope for the wind to carry it north????

Comment

Well i sent you a gift
                        Not claimed it yet

Comment

Just remember I'm always somewhere to help , hinder and confuse a thread on here !
                          R2D2 rubber spacecraft!

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

I wanna bin this f***ING car!
                            Service vehicle soon is back, back into limp mode! Meant to be moving house this weekend, now I'm blowing up the car instead!

Comment

I wanna bin this f***ING car!
                              Service vehicle soon is back, back into limp mode! Meant to be moving house this weekend, now I'm blowing up the car instead!
                              its because of the Minky I.B

you need to get that seen to first.....it'll go fine without it

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                                its because of the Minky I.B

you need to get that seen to first.....it'll go fine without it
                                The what? I'll rip anything off it to get it working right now, I really need it just now and this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X