No announcement yet.

Air conditioning noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job you caught it under warranty. When mine went in the Vec it was well out of warranty and the cost to repair was silly. I just disconnected it and reverted to old school, if it's hot put the window down!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      It'll be lovely and cold when you get it back.
      I can't wait especially if we get a bit more warm weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
        Good job you caught it under warranty. When mine went in the Vec it was well out of warranty and the cost to repair was silly. I just disconnected it and reverted to old school, if it's hot put the window down!
        Still got 9 months left to run on it as well, makes me wonder if I should take out another warranty when it ends I don't normally the previous insignias have nearly been fault free.

Comment

Originally posted by pauliesco View Post
          Still got 9 months left to run on it as well, makes me wonder if I should take out another warranty when it ends I don't normally the previous insignias have nearly been fault free.
          If you have a good dealer that you trust it might be worth it. Unfortunately some people's experience with dealers is shocking, some just don't want to know when it comes to warranty claims. If you have found a good one that's a bonus!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
            If you have a good dealer that you trust it might be worth it. Unfortunately some people's experience with dealers is shocking, some just don't want to know when it comes to warranty claims. If you have found a good one that's a bonus!
            Can't say I trust any dealer to be honest luckily I have only have one other visit with a previous insignia and that wasn't under warranty and it cost me £500 for a sensor

Comment

Ouch!

Comment

Ok I'm a bit worried, my AC has been making some weird noises like a hissing noise (been doing this since I purchased the car although has got progressively worse).

And now the AC just doesn't keep the temps low at all.

And I think I'm out of warranty

Comment

Hello have you had it confirmed as a component failure or just a lack of R135A ?
                  best bet is getting in touch with a F-gas regestered Air conditioning professional.
                  and you may want to start your own thread on this matter
                  so that it makes the forum nice and clean
                  and if others have the same symptoms as yours and you keep us informed then they may be able to find the answer in your thread !
                  20-35 can opener

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Working...
                  X