Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P11DC fault code

Hi all, this is my 1st post so go easy on me🤣
    I’m getting an orange EML on my 2016 2.0(170hp) Insignia Sri VXline. I’ve checked and it basically means the NoX sensor on bank 1 sensor 2 has had it.

I’ve reset the fault using OBD, came back on again after about 100 miles or so. I’ve looked on you tube and it doesn’t look like it’s a big job to do.
    Just a question on whether I’ll need to take it to a garage to get it reset after replacing it?

I have priced the part up and I think I’ll be getting it from eBay as it’s half the price 🙈

Thanks

Originally posted by Brennie72 View Post
    Hi all, this is my 1st post so go easy on me��
    I’m getting an orange EML on my 2016 2.0(170hp) Insignia Sri VXline. I’ve checked and it basically means the NoX sensor on bank 1 sensor 2 has had it.

I’ve reset the fault using OBD, came back on again after about 100 miles or so. I’ve looked on you tube and it doesn’t look like it’s a big job to do.
    Just a question on whether I’ll need to take it to a garage to get it reset after replacing it?

I have priced the part up and I think I’ll be getting it from eBay as it’s half the price ��

Thanks
    hi and weclome

we always like when new members join our forum.
    would you care to visit this section of the forum...………….

and introduce yourself properly to everyone.

Tell us a bit about yourself and maybe share a pic or 2 of your car.

Thanks...………...much appreciated.

Comment

Hi
      Just an update on the P11DC code on my car. Reset using an OBD reader on 1st July and it’s not been on again since. Just been on a family holiday in the car and it seems like giving it a good run out may have decoked the sensor(hopefully).
      Now that lockdown seems to be over I might be able to do a few more miles each week in it [emoji106][emoji41]

Comment

Working...
      X