Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member in St Albans

Hi all,

New member here. I have an Insignia 2.0cdti Se Nav tourer. I purchased last year as a runner from St Albans to Leeds every other weekend to see family, but I have grown to love the motor.

I have a list of bits that need sorting and I’m hoping to pick the brains of forum members and hopefully give some advice on the issues I’ve had.

What I’ve done so far -

2 full services as I like to keep all filters and oils in check in my motors.

I’ve just done the rear suspension as I had a spring snap on me.

New Abs sensor front drivers side

When I got the car the tail gate didn’t open so I fit a new button and all seemed well til recent where as it seems I have another issue.

Issues I’m having -

Abs light always on, Apparently due to front drivers reading on the computer is intermittently spins slower than the other front wheel when driving?

Tailgate won’t open again, this seems to be after I plugged my phone into charge, all fuses are fine. Switch seems fine. But I have no means of opening the boot other than the manual latch inside the boot?

Need new brakes and pads all around, well I don’t think I need them but I am going to do them anyways.

Alloy refurb/new alloys as they need some tlc from the previous owner.

Wheel alignment as this is slightly off.

I believe this is all haha, I hope some of these items I can get help with on here then hopefully upon repairing these issues I can pass this knowledge onto others as I go along.

Thank you all for whoever made it this far and read it all, I will attach photos of the motor once I read how to!

Thanks
    Matthew

The Motor ����

Click image for larger version

Name:	3B427E23-3A22-4DB1-A93A-84B854032F8E.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	247525Click image for larger version

Name:	B170F1D1-21A8-4B9E-AC92-C7F1DB542CF7.jpg
Size:	38.5 KB
ID:	247524Click image for larger version

Name:	8543BAAF-14B2-496B-AF8A-6B7230380C37.jpg
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	247526

Comment

Weclome.
      Best if you post your problems in the relevant sections please.
      That way they'll get more of a response than in the new members section.
      Theres only a few of us visit here.

Anyways, that's a nice looking tourer mate

Comment

Welcome Matthew to the best place for everything Insignia thats a smart looking tourer, nice colour.
        As Rab says if you post the probs individually in the relevant sections you'll get plenty advice, they all sound familiar!
        The Marvellous Mechanical Mouse Organ will find a fixing song in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
          Welcome Matthew to the best place for everything Insignia thats a smart looking tourer, nice colour.
          As Rab says if you post the probs individually in the relevant sections you'll get plenty advice, they all sound familiar!
          The Marvellous Mechanical Mouse Organ will find a fixing song in no time.
          Bagpuss

Comment

Hi Matthew,

Nice car for a runner
            2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
              Weclome.
              Best if you post your problems in the relevant sections please.
              That way they'll get more of a response than in the new members section.
              Theres only a few of us visit here.

Anyways, that's a nice looking tourer mate

Hi,

I have posted a new thread regarding the tailgate issue. I will start to list all issues in the relevant areas as I go along, one issue at a time haha I don’t wanna work too hard haha.

Thank you, the motor was a bargain too, it wasn’t a keeper but I think I’m now gonna invest some time and money to sort all the little bits out and keep her running.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by SlyFoxMatt View Post
                  Hi,

I have posted a new thread regarding the tailgate issue. I will start to list all issues in the relevant areas as I go along, one issue at a time haha I don’t wanna work too hard haha.

Thank you, the motor was a bargain too, it wasn’t a keeper but I think I’m now gonna invest some time and money to sort all the little bits out and keep her running.
                  They're one of the best buys on the road mate....you won't regret keeping it.

Comment

Welcome

There are plenty of members on here with all advice you need to sort your problems.
                    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

MR Sly fox Matt
                      Welcome
                      Very good insignia
                      23-45 new member in the asylum

.K.M.P.C.U
                      YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

,Welcome
                        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Welcome aboard mate

Comment

Welcome, not far from me up the A1(M) or A414

Comment

Welcome, I'm sure you will get help on here and get sorted out.

Andy

Comment

Working...
                              X