Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Insignia owners, Glad to Join fellow owners

Hi, Just joined...

I have owned Vauxhall cars for many years first being the Vectra now Insignia, Current vehicle is an Insignia Grand Sport SRI Nav 2.0L Diesel hatchback.

Love modding stuff on the car and current mods are..
    Full LED Conversion to front headlights
    TDI Tuning box
    DTUK Pedal box
    Added Thinkware U1000 4k dual dashcam
    ODB-II mx to torque pro to android auto engine info dials transfer

Upcoming mods
    Auto power switching control mod - battery to powerbank for 24hr dashcam use and when in car switches back to car battery and re-charges powerbank
    Onstar wifi mod to any sim for 24hr wifi connection (Dashcam connection to cloud for 24hr monitoring and recordings)
    Looking to change speedo instrument cluster from analogue to full digital

I work in IT and provide cloud services for security systems.

Glad to be here and look forward to posting and swapping info C U out there!

Welcome aboard the good ship insignia

Comment

Aye to that captain

Comment

Originally posted by HITMAN View Post
        Hi, Just joined...

I have owned Vauxhall cars for many years first being the Vectra now Insignia, Current vehicle is an Insignia Grand Sport SRI Nav 2.0L Diesel hatchback.

Love modding stuff on the car and current mods are..
        Full LED Conversion to front headlights
        TDI Tuning box
        DTUK Pedal box
        Added Thinkware U1000 4k dual dashcam
        ODB-II mx to torque pro to android auto engine info dials transfer

Upcoming mods
        Auto power switching control mod - battery to powerbank for 24hr dashcam use and when in car switches back to car battery and re-charges powerbank
        Onstar wifi mod to any sim for 24hr wifi connection (Dashcam connection to cloud for 24hr monitoring and recordings)
        Looking to change speedo instrument cluster from analogue to full digital

I work in IT and provide cloud services for security systems.

Glad to be here and look forward to posting and swapping info C U out there!
        In been playing with OnStar on the facelift, any pointers in regards to adding a sim / connecting to phone hotspot. I know GS is different and there is a shortcut from Navi to change some settings.

Welcome.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Welcome to the best place for everything Insignia , nice intro, I think I understood some of it we love pictures, so share some of your GS and enjoy the fun.

Comment

Weclome buddy and thank you for your introduction

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              In been playing with OnStar on the facelift, any pointers in regards to adding a sim / connecting to phone hotspot. I know GS is different and there is a shortcut from Navi to change some settings.

Welcome.
              You've been playing with your tadger too

Comment

Just posted a thread regarding onstar to get the ball rolling, I have gained some interesting info regards a possible mod...

Images of my Insignia...

Click image for larger version

Name:	My Insignia3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	247578Click image for larger version

Name:	My Insignia2.jpg
Size:	138.1 KB
ID:	247579Click image for larger version

Name:	My Insignia1.jpg
Size:	129.4 KB
ID:	247580

Comment

Hi,

Nice car!

The sim mod to the onstar will be a popular mod if you pull it off.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Welcome
                    LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

,Hello
                        Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Good day MR Hitman Sir .
                          Spankey wheels on that .
                          235689664422 toll free number .!

.K.M.P.C.U
                          YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                            Good day MR Hitman Sir .
                            Spankey wheels on that .