Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
      So....your looking for a milf???

Like the rest of us
      I guess I joined the right forum!

Comment

Originally posted by nullifi3d View Post
        Really? No milfs here [emoji1787]. Not unless they are pretending to be 50 something, bald fat blokes that think the last good ride they had was before changing to 20" wheels [emoji1787]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
        Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Yep......this forum thrives on banter mate, so get involved.
          Life's too short to be serious all the time

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
            Really? No milfs here [emoji1787]. Not unless they are pretending to be 50 something, bald fat blokes that think the last good ride they had was before changing to 20" wheels [emoji1787]
            Aye.... Black wheels

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
              Maybe i should take a look at the Range Rover forums then. But I'm guessing that too is filled with 50 something bald fat blokes. [emoji41]

Comment

Hello All,

Just joined this forum (officially) but I've been lurking in the shadows and getting some top tips for my Insignia. I'm from the other side of the world in Singapore and my current ride is a 2019 (Opel) insignia grand sport 1.5 turbo 165 bhp.

No major mods except my K&N filter and some cosmetic add ons namely:
                - Rear bootlid spoiler
                - LED tinted side indicators
                - Rims sprayed gloss black
                - Calipers sprayed red

There are plans to upgrade some of the internals as soon as the car hits 1 year old, and all hell will break lose haha.

Hope to learn alot from the folks here.
                Snap!

2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                  Snap!

Looks like you have a different set of factory 18", here in Singapore they use them for the premium model which is equivalent to the Elite Nav models in the UK.

We only have two trims available: Innovation and Premium Innovation, the latter comes with LED matrix, 360degree camera, full electric/ventilated front seats with AGR, some cheap bodykit, and a hideous brown leather interior.

Comment

Looks like you have a different set of factory 18", here in Singapore they use them for the premium model which is equivalent to the Elite Nav models in the UK.

We only have two trims available: Innovation and Premium Innovation, the latter comes with LED matrix, 360degree camera, full electric/ventilated front seats with AGR, some cheap bodykit, and a hideous brown leather interior.
                    It would have come with a set of 17s as standard so I specced the 18" diamond cut even though I don't like diamond cut but I aimed to get them coated black anyway. They're not elite spec here though. Just mid spec I think.

I see you have the chrome strips on the door handles. They're only on the elite here. Are they standard over there or have you fitted them?
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

It would have come with a set of 17s as standard so I specced the 18" diamond cut even though I don't like diamond cut but I aimed to get them coated black anyway. They're not elite spec here though. Just mid spec I think.

I see you have the chrome strips on the door handles. They're only on the elite here. Are they standard over there or have you fitted them?
                      I think yours are elite spec here in my brochure, but a lot of elites are sold with the optional 20s

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                        I think yours are elite spec here in my brochure, but a lot of elites are sold with the optional 20s
                        Ah right that makes sense. Elites are sold more to have comfortable ride than a harder sportier one. Hence the 18s as standard.

Comment

Yup those chrome strips and everything chromey are standard on all trims here. Which i will eventually dechrome anyway.

Comment

Welcome
                            LED interior lights. Chrome mirror caps & door handle covers. LED reverse light bulbs. Pedal box. Atomic Alloys. Steel Structure spare wheel. Boot floor risers. Rear exit exhaust & rear valance. M Y ‘15’ front grille.

Comment

,Welcome
                              Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
                              Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Euuggghh..... Twins...... Freaky......

Hello any way..... Scary marko twin.....

Comment

Working...
                                X