No announcement yet.

fault code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks. It wouldn't read it at first but tried a different way using this link..

OP-COM & VauxCom Software Download & with step by step installation guide. You require OpCom interface for this software to work.

Mine is a cheap Chinese copy (only the best) that I've had for years Hence me saying I will keep an eye on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham2704 View Post
      Thanks. It wouldn't read it at first but tried a different way using this link..

OP-COM & VauxCom Software Download & with step by step installation guide. You require OpCom interface for this software to work.

Mine is a cheap Chinese copy (only the best) that I've had for years Hence me saying I will keep an eye on it.
      Brilliant Graham.
      Many thanks for the link.....i might just have a go when I'm off

Comment

i have

Comment

Hi , thanks for the replies, i have a generic OBD2 Diagnostic Code Reader Scanner, it tells me that its the P11DC fault code. According to all i have read it says its bank 1 sensor 2 that is the issue. I cleared the code but it came back with the same code about 150 miles later. I can use spanners but no technical mechanic, it would be good to NOT go around in circles chasing different codes when something is changed. I dont know if the code reader is any good for giving correct codes or not.

cheers guys

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
            Is that different software for op-com?
            Or will it need it's own interface
            . This maxiecu is to me better than opcom as you can add other car brands to it for a small fee,you are stuck with only vauxhall cars with the opcom - - no yearly subscriptions either and the price is now down to £130 --Dave

Comment

And to add with opcom there are so many Chinese snides that when you use them they could totally fcuk up your ecu plus getting the correct drivers can be a nightmare, especially for old farts like me. The maxiecu is easy enough to use and updates are quite regular---Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Dave1419 View Post
                And to add with opcom there are so many Chinese snides that when you use them they could totally fcuk up your ecu plus getting the correct drivers can be a nightmare, especially for old farts like me. The maxiecu is easy enough to use and updates are quite regular---Dave
                Might be something I'd invest in dave.
                I saw one called autel that looks quite good, like a tablet.

Comment

Yes it's something that I can use and I'm as thick as pig shite with anything electronics, it's easy to use and I have the drivers etc on my 3 laptops, try doing that with opcom. Bought mine from Gendan Ltd, on 01792 588022, good company to deal with - - - Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Alex421 View Post
                    Might be something I'd invest in dave.
                    I saw one called autel that looks quite good, like a tablet.
                    Depends what you want to do, thinkdiag is fantastic in my eyes.

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                      Depends what you want to do, thinkdiag is fantastic in my eyes.
                      I don't doubt it Matt, looks like a good piece of kit. Subscription kills it for me I'd be 60 quid a year an might never use it, then it if I don't renew it just becomes obd reader. I'm trying to find one that covers a good range of cars

Comment

Yes well I could divulge a flaw I found with the dongle that's everyone is talking about , but I won't .
                        But I don't have mine anymore.
                        But for most of my cars opcom dose it fir me .
                        I am looking into getting tech2 china clone
                        But as Matt says it depends on what you want it to do
                        If you want things like programming then there is no such word as a free lunch
                        Subscribtions are part of it .

.K.M.P.C.U
                        YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by Graham2704 View Post
                          I had this on my 2016 VX line 170 b20dth last week.
                          Have you let the AdBlue run low ? mine come up as I removed the AdBlue tank to fit a towbar.

Apparently it's the rear NOX sensor that's at fault but I don't believe that yet. Have you got an opcom ? I deleted the codes on mine with it and it hasn't come back yet but I will monitor it
                          Can you please explain what you mean about the adblue tank?

I’m only asking as on the way from work today my engine light came on after about 10 miles. Plugged it in when I got home to my scanner and got the code P11CC. Coincidentally, I had a towbar installed at the start of July - not sure if the tank was removed or not and have always filled it up when prompted. Have driven over 500 miles quite happily with the towbar though.

All help appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X