Snow Snow and Siggi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow Snow and Siggi

Little dashcam vid of me leaving in the morning and snow covered lanes for first part of my journey, only some of these lanes are ever gritted if the council decide to visit, so makes for concentration driving , Traction control was off on this drive into work on this bit. Siggi only spun wheels on one bit, not on film, where I join the main road from up a hill. Electric hand brake makes it slightly harder as I have to release it manually first then pull into road.
    Live to ride, Ride to live

Why do you need to manually release the handbrake? Cant you just pull away and have it release itself?

Comment

Very nice part of the country you live in. Can't beat village/country living.

Comment

X2 on above.

Comment

Bransoj, on 04 February 2015 - 03:06 PM, said:
          Why do you need to manually release the handbrake? Cant you just pull away and have it release itself?

Wheels spun too much on snow and ice, its a real bad lip to get over. And having to wait for clear exit onto road made me sit and wait.

Comment

Scotty, on 04 February 2015 - 03:42 PM, said:
            Very nice part of the country you live in. Can't beat village/country living.

Yea it is nice place to live, no street lights or noisy neighbours. I work in the hustle bustle of London city all week so nice to get away and relax.

Place can be lovely in Summer months but a pain when it freezes over and floods, means I work at home a lot then...

Comment

Working...
            X