So frustrated!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So frustrated!!

So I’ve been waiting near enough two weeks to take ownership of my Insignia. I was told it would be ready by Tuesday or Wednesday this week, those days have passed and I was told today was the day. I received a call after lunch telling me the clutch was slipping so that needed doing and all the brake pads and discs need changing, so now I’m told it should be ready for Saturday. Don’t get me wrong I am glad all those parts will be sorted and I will save a lot of money but I just really want to get hold of the new motor. I can’t fault the dealer for making sure it’s all spot on and I understand the time it takes but I’m inpatient at the best of times and this is just killing me.

Well that’s my little rant done, roll on Saturday and hopefully I will have the car where it belongs, in my hands

I think you've struck lucky that wherever you're buying it from has undertaken such an extensive PDI and is doing all that work for you. It'll be worth the wait in the long run, patience my boy!
    2018 1.5T SRi Nav
    Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I agree,,that little lot would have set you back a fair few quid,,not long to wait
      ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

Originally posted by PeteH View Post
        I think you've struck lucky that wherever you're buying it from has undertaken such an extensive PDI and is doing all that work for you. It'll be worth the wait in the long run, patience my boy!
        I know I’m just an impatient sod but your right they are very good and their reputation is spot on.

Comment

Originally posted by exclusiv. View Post
          I agree,,that little lot would have set you back a fair few quid,,not long to wait
          Yes the money saved and peace of mind is worth it, just want the car now as I’ve seen pics but we all know that’s nothing compared to enjoying the real thing.

Thanks for the comments guys

Comment

Well worth the wait my friend, think of the money you've saved..

Comment

My question is who is this super duper garage ?
              If your at liberty to divolge there name .
              Because I'm a nosey bugger
              But also it's refreshing to have a garage that cares about its customers
              That speaks volume .and sets up a sense of trust .
              10-4 rubber nose

.K.M.P.C.U
              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

After viewing photos I asked for via email I brought my zafira from walkers of worksop...cost me £110 in a taxi from Birmingham. Got there, and everything I pointed out on the photos had been sorted, I had to wait because it was undergoing a full valet, I was well looked after by the salesman....can't fault the service and sales team at all. They also supplied me an mot certificate for my private plate, as it just had 12mths put on it on the old reg...but, my local lookers franchise are a waste of space, so I took my service elsewhere..

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                  My question is who is this super duper garage ?
                  If your at liberty to divolge there name .
                  Because I'm a nosey bugger
                  But also it's refreshing to have a garage that cares about its customers
                  That speaks volume .and sets up a sense of trust .
                  10-4 rubber nose
                  It’s a second hand car dealer named GKS of Ivybridge and they are spot on. After sales is supposed to be just as competent as the sales.

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post
                    It’s a second hand car dealer named GKS of Ivybridge and they are spot on. After sales is supposed to be just as competent as the sales.
                    I have heard of them and their amazing reputation

Comment

Originally posted by Plym Ian View Post
                      I have heard of them and their amazing reputation
                      So far I can honestly say they have been very helpful and patient with me and my nagging, it seems to me they want to make sure everything is a good as it can be before releasing it to me, I can’t fault them and it’s rare to find a dealer like it these days. All being well I will most definitely be a return costumer in the years to come.

Comment

A big thumbs up to the garage!

It'll be worth the wait. Look at it this way. Those things would still need to be done in the near future so you'd still be without the car for several days. This way you get it out of the way before you take ownership and you have the added good feeling because the dealer is treating you well.

Or it could be there's nothing wrong with it and he's making a bit of cash before you pick it up tomorrow.
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	wedding.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	206.8 KB
ID:	247628
                        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

It'll be worth the wait mate... especially with everything sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
                            It'll be worth the wait mate... especially with everything sorted.
                            Agreed, you can't beat having peace of mind.

Comment

Working...
                            X