Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rother Valley meet up ?

Morning folks,

I was just wondering if any meet ups are planned in the coming months.

I was thinking if any meet on maybe come down the night before and book a premier inn and have a few cold ones and meet a few of you guys

Cheers

We usually have them in April and September but April's was cancelled due to Corona. sriray is the man for the area. Is it worth setting a date for the September one, Ray?
    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Fingers crossed we hear something about the meet soon ����

Comment

If this meet was to go ahead who would fancy staying over the night before as the Premier Inn has some cracking prices on of £35 to £40 a room (I’ll have one to myself as I snore) but you could take a twin or family room as well.

Be good to have a cold beer and a bit craic the night before

Cheers

Comment

I would be up for that if the dates are good. My mate and me normally do that drive down the Saturday from bonnie Scotland [emoji16]

Comment

Yeah can't wait for the next meet! Hopefully it's not going to be raining like last year!

Comment

Where do you guys usually book in ? I checked the Premier inn @ Sheffield

Cheers

Comment

It was one in Sheffield and one somewhere else nearby we have used which I have forgotten the name of

Comment

I could be up for that... depending on dates.

Comment

Ray's reluctant to set any dates this year in case there's another wave but if you can come up with some dates I'm sure we could pencil something in. Take into account Rother Valley sometimes run events so we usually work around them too. Though I doubt they'll be planning any major events this year.
                    2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                      Ray's reluctant to set any dates this year in case there's another wave but if you can come up with some dates I'm sure we could pencil something in. Take into account Rother Valley sometimes run events so we usually work around them too. Though I doubt they'll be planning any major events this year.
                      Hi Marko, I can fully understand Ray’s thoughts in these strange times

I had a mini meet if 12 cars last night and social distances.

How does the 13th or 20th of September sound to you guys ?

I’m more than happy to drive down the day before and stay over and have a pint with you guys if you fancy it as the premier inn has some good deals on £35-£40 a room (I’ll have my own due to snoring ) but if you want a twin room it’s even cheaper for you.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by STU421V View Post
                        Hi Marko, I can fully understand Ray’s thoughts in these strange times

I had a mini meet if 12 cars last night and social distances.

How does the 13th or 20th of September sound to you guys ?

I’m more than happy to drive down the day before and stay over and have a pint with you guys if you fancy it as the premier inn has some good deals on £35-£40 a room (I’ll have my own due to snoring ) but if you want a twin room it’s even cheaper for you.

Cheers
                        Sorry..... unfortunately not for me.
                        I'll be getting sorted for Alkoodeeahh

Comment

Shame you can’t make it RBH

Who else fancies it ?

Comment

Gutted

Comment

I'm definitely up for it [emoji1360]

Comment

Working...