No announcement yet.

Life is almost over!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to rest and sit down after washing the car before I dry it!!!!!!!!
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

40 is the new 30

At 40 we have nicer cars with mor power

Comment

As for polishing,better than any gym,
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
          Matt remembers Iten!
          We all remember him -
          Aaaaaaaarggggghh, thead

Wish I could forget him!
          2018 1.5T SRi Nav
          Bi-colour 18" alloys, de-chromed grille and foglights, full heated leather, reversing cam with park assist, heated front screen and steering wheel, blind spot monitoring, self parking (used once, it's crap!), Nextbase 522GW front & rear dashcams

Comment

I've nearly finished my medication after him!

Comment

I've nearly finished my medication after him!
              Wow he sounds like an awesome guy, I clearly missed my chance to be his best bud

Comment

A few of us tried and failed!!!

Comment

Look on the bright side....Cheaper insurance.
                  2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                    Ain't happened for me yet at 51 [emoji1787]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                    Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

If you'd seen his posts ...............No Mark you better off not been HIS buddy I can tell you!

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
                        I live in hope, I have no claims or points on my license yet every year it seems to be a battle to keep the price down.

Comment

If you'd seen his posts ...............No Mark you better off not been HIS buddy I can tell you!
                          Yeah I got that impression from the general responses, clearly not a popular chap.

Comment

Sorted mine today for Aug 1st,cheaper than last year,but i'm old!

But can still 'clear the cobwebs' out of the motor!!
                            Last edited by Howy; 13-07-2020, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Let me give you a bit of wisdom from one who's been there and done it
                              Up until 40 I was living a life of someone on the edge .
                              To say I was out of control at times was an understatement
                              You hear of the old rock and roll life style
                              Well that was me
                              I made Keith Moon look like cliff Richard .
                              I had split up from my first wife ,had 2 kids who I was not allowed to see
                              And living in a one room apartment
                              Hit 40 and I thaught " wow is this it ?" Thanks a bunch !
                              And then with my own will power I stopped drinking , taking substances , stopped womanising.
                              By 40.5 I met my now wife
                              Compared to my ex wife ,this one is like a racing car , but she has grounded me !
                              I'm now 54.5 years
                              Yes things go south
                              Your body screams "stop " when I'm working too hard
                              I get age appropriate insurance
                              I've got more free pens from Michael Parkinson than god knows what
                              I'm alive
                              I'm fitter
                              I'm enjoying my life , my kids
                              My 8 grandkids
                              Life gets better and better as you grow older
                              40 for me was a downer
                              By 41 it was fantastic and looking forward .
                              A bit personal I know
                              But age is just a number
                              Happy birthday and enjoy every moment as you live
                              Life's too short to dwell
                              On people that are negative
                              Situations that are negative
                              Grab your boots and party like it's 1999 .now that's a song title !
                              All the best
                              Paul x

.K.M.P.C.U
                              YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                                Let me give you a bit of wisdom from one who's been there and done it
                                Up until 40 I was living a life of someone on the edge .
                                To say I was out of control at times was an understatement
                                You hear of the old rock and roll life style
                                Well that was me
                                I made Keith Moon look like cliff Richard .
                                I had split up from my first wife ,had 2 kids who I was not allowed to see
                                And living in a one room apartment
                                Hit 40 and I thaught " wow is this it ?" Thanks a bunch !
                                And then with my own will power I stopped drinking , taking substances , stopped womanising.
                                By 40.5 I met my now wife
                                Compared to my ex wife ,this one is like a racing car , but she has grounded me !
                                I'm now 54.5 years
                                Yes things go south
                                Your body screams "stop " when I'm working too hard
                                I get age appropriate insurance
                                I've got more free pens from Michael Parkinson than god knows what
                                I'm alive
                                I'm fitter
                                I'm enjoying my life , my kids
                                My 8 grandkids
                                Life gets better and better as you grow older
                                40 for me was a downer
                                By 41 it was fantastic and looking forward .
                                A bit personal I know
                                But age is just a number
                                Happy birthday and enjoy every moment as you live
                                Life's too short to dwell
                                On people that are negative
                                Situations that are negative
                                Grab your boots and party like it's 1999 .now that's a song title !
                                All the best
                                Paul x
                                Wow that was quite inspiring Paul, thank you mate.

Comment

Working...
                                X