Life is almost over!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is almost over!!

Well in just a few hours I will hit the grand old age of 40. It never bothered me before now but suddenly it feel like life is fast approaching the end

On the plus side I now have my new insignia and I will be enjoying my birthday cleaning the siggy to within an inch of its life

Goes faster after 40 mate,trust me!!!
    Insignia Elite 16T,Royal Blue non Nav. + added,
    Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

Originally posted by Howy View Post
      Goes faster after 40 mate,trust me!!!
      Oh joy!! You asked me if I had a phone/camera, I said yes but you didn’t reply, why do you ask?

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post
        Oh joy!! You asked me if I had a phone/camera, I said yes but you didn’t reply, why do you ask?
        A 'long' story,was quoting RBH when he asked if your wife was called'Jane'.We try not to mention the member called 'ITEN'

It brings some members to tears and others turn into anger!We will try and bring you up to speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Heko Wind Deflectors,Alloy Pedal Covers.Led full Interior,Polished Alloy Door Pins,Osram Diadem Opel Rear indicator Bulbs,Led Reverse Light Upgrade,Gear Surround Red Leds,Led reg plate lights,Nighteye Fog lamp Bulbs,Osram Night Breaker Laser Cornering Bulbs,Rear Sunblinds,Nextbase 522GW front/rear window cam,upgraded front speakers,SS Exhaust,6000k Xenon Bulbs,Thinkdiag Diagnostic Tool

Comment

A 'long' story,was quoting RBH when he asked if your wife was called'Jane'.We try not to mention the member called 'ITEN'

It brings some members to tears and others turn into anger!We will try and bring you up to speed!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          RBH has given me his number for WhatsApp so he can explain what it’s all about, reminds me I need to message him to find out.

Comment

Ask him about his mate Peter Pickles!!!!!

Comment

Ask him about his mate Peter Pickles!!!!!
              Ok will do. It would be nice to know what that was all about.

Comment

Goes even quicker after 50 [emoji1787], but that's because body goes slower so takes longer to do things [emoji1787]

Old saying.
                It now takes me all night to do what I used to be able to do all night [emoji1787]

MATTG - 2016 - 2.0 ELITE 170
                Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Matt remembers Iten!

Comment

Matt remembers Iten!
                    Not like some of you, didn't really speak to them much [emoji1787]

Usual Elite specification;Dancing lights, up/down windows, sliding seats, on board atlas, slippery seats, musical bumpers, storm detectors, tubeless radio, female knight rider communication system, all seeing windscreen, cherry air freshener, auto moaning passengers, learner driver, shiny door pins, rear boom box, Heko smoked window hats, rear window sunglasses, 10 million candle flame reversing lights, matching number plate lights, shiny pedals, front and rear all seeing eyes, fully integrated interrogation system, empty bank account .

Comment

Matt remembers Iten!
                      I’ve sent Rab a WhatsApp message now so hopefully he will shine a light on this mystery ITEN.

Comment

Originally posted by MattG View Post
                        Goes even quicker after 50 [emoji1787], but that's because body goes slower so takes longer to do things [emoji1787]

Old saying.
                        It now takes me all night to do what I used to be able to do all night [emoji1787]
                        too bloody true...54 in sept... my 3 score and 10 is within sight
                        ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

No, no, no, just starting. Time to take up new challenges. You don't stop because you get old, You get old because you stop!

Comment

Originally posted by Drew View Post
                            No, no, no, just starting. Time to take up new challenges. You don't stop because you get old, You get old because you stop!
                            Don't want an automatic [emoji1787]

Comment

Happy Birthday soon!

Comment

Working...
                              X