• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good so far

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
      Which led bulbs did you get in the end?

Thumbs down for the debadging but car is looking nice and clean.
      It's a jap brand I think called Shenkenuo

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post
        It's a jap brand I think called Shenkenuo
        You'll have to let us know what the light output is like. If it isn't very good, get the novsight Kel said to get.
        2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Originally posted by mka306 View Post
          Led lights turned whilst cleaning the motor out so fitted them. I'll do a night time pic later but this is them fitted.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6796[/ATTACH]
          I'll be really surprised if you'll see the end of your driveway.
          They all look good but when your out, the projection is hopeless.

Gimme a shout, I've got a couple of these you can have.

Click image for larger version

Name:	images.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	247724

Comment

Originally posted by RBH View Post
            I'll be really surprised if you'll see the end of your driveway.
            They all look good but when your out, the projection is hopeless.

Gimme a shout, I've got a couple of these you can have.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6797[/ATTACH]
            If there that bad I’ll just change them back, we will see when the dark descends or maybe we wont

Comment

Originally posted by marko301 View Post
              You'll have to let us know what the light output is like. If it isn't very good, get the novsight Kel said to get.
              Yeah I will do on both counts

Comment

Hid ftw

Comment

I'll tell you my experience on LED / HID
                  I had a set off that well kniwn auction site, they may well of been shakeyourbootyo
                  "Made for Saab " yeh like I'm kylie minogue !
                  Apart from the obvious errors .
                  The beam pattern esp in the projector lights threw the beam into a builders yard and it was picking out things that were distracting me .and it looked like the lights were not on when driving
                  The HID's were the way to go , a lot more focused
                  But with errors
                  Morel of my waffling
                  1) Always listen to people on here who give sound and professional advice ( MR Gasman )
                  2) Always listen to RBH he has been there and done it ,because he said to me about HID kit
                  So I think I've found a firm in Southampton who supposedly manufactures HID kits fir my car so I may well be paying them a 1meter distance visit .
                  So if anyone wants 4 H7 led bulbs made by shakeyourbootyo plus load resistors then I know where there are some .
                  10-4 rubber bulbs !

.K.M.P.C.U
                  YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

Originally posted by lizzard-t View Post
                    I'll tell you my experience on LED / HID
                    I had a set off that well kniwn auction site, they may well of been shakeyourbootyo
                    "Made for Saab " yeh like I'm kylie minogue !
                    Apart from the obvious errors .
                    The beam pattern esp in the projector lights threw the beam into a builders yard and it was picking out things that were distracting me .and it looked like the lights were not on when driving
                    The HID's were the way to go , a lot more focused
                    But with errors
                    Morel of my waffling
                    1) Always listen to people on here who give sound and professional advice ( MR Gasman )
                    2) Always listen to RBH he has been there and done it ,because he said to me about HID kit
                    So I think I've found a firm in Southampton who supposedly manufactures HID kits fir my car so I may well be paying them a 1meter distance visit .
                    So if anyone wants 4 H7 led bulbs made by shakeyourbootyo plus load resistors then I know where there are some .
                    10-4 rubber bulbs !
                    As the advice came after I'd purchased them I'll give them a fair run, if they are pants then I will go for a set of hid's, we will just have to see how they perform. I will be giving them a test run tonight on my dinner break at 12.30am, I will update you then.

Comment

lizzard-t

Would the company be auto bulbs direct?.
                      Of so I can recommend them, I've had a few sets of bulbs from them.

Comment

Can’t beat AFL’s on an insignia

Comment

Took a quick trip to the local garage to get my dinner and in the short distance I did I was massively impressed, real improvement on the standard bulbs, the beam sat perfectly and the full beam was like night to day, I understand others don't rate them but I'm very happy and I will be sticking with them. Didn't have a dark road to show the full effect so I will venture out tomorrow night when I'm off work and get some decent pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Nickmagic View Post
                            lizzard-t

Would the company be auto bulbs direct?.
                            Of so I can recommend them, I've had a few sets of bulbs from them.
                            MR nickmagic sir that's the company
                            Stealth I think they call there's .
                            Seem to know there onions.
                            And there kits come with everything including the bulb holder clips .
                            10-4 nickmagic!

.K.M.P.C.U
                            YEEEEEEEEHAAAAAAAAA

Comment

So I looked at the headlight upgrade and put all my lights on including the fogs and damn the fogs are yellow so I’m purchasing a set of led fogs for her to match the rest.

I’ve touched up the majority of the chips I found so I don’t have white spots all round and smoothed off a scuff under the front bumper, so it’s looking pretty spot on for me at this moment in time. New mods to come when the pennies are available.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	AE95AC93-217E-40E0-8946-32F5678688EF.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	11.9 KB
ID:	247770

Ordered and awaiting delivery, I shall post pics when fitted.

Comment

Working...
                                X