Yellow marking on white car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yellow marking on white car

Hi Hopefully this is the right place to post and its not been asked (cant seem to find it in search). My insignia is white and around the edges (where one panel goes to the next) there is a faint yellow marking, also on the backs of the door handles. will this just be dried on wax? or something similar? haven't tried to much to clean it off yet as I haven't had the time. Any ideas?

Cheers,

John

Sounds like grime on the door shuts and edges, try some APC that should shift it.
    I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

I'm in computers APC to me is a UPS brand haha, sorry.

Comment

Ah I see, any particular brand you would recommend?

Comment

Valet pro is a good make, 1 litre is about ?7.00.
          I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

bradleymarky, on 13 February 2015 - 04:11 PM, said:
            Valet pro is a good make, 1 litre is about ?7.00.

Thanks, i'll give it a go!

Comment

Clay will also take it off and make the surface smooth for applying protection.

Comment

before buying clay,etc etc just try giving it a simple wash,sounds like you havnt tried the simple of cleaning tasks
                sigpic

Comment

Managed to get it off today, took alot of elbow grease but came off eventually. Didn't need anything to heavy duty, just some waterless cleaning spray. As you say I probably wouldn't of noticed it on any other colour car.

Comment

Only reason I thought it would be a bit tougher to get off is it had just come from Benfield and the last car I got there was spotless, obviously an off day for the valeters.

Comment

Working...
                    X