Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.carvision...aid=682&lang=NL

Comment

Cmor your camera does that have the parking lines on the screen? Or do I have to buy a camera that comes with that option?

Comment

emmamatt38, on 28 July 2015 - 08:17 AM, said:
        Cmor your camera does that have the parking lines on the screen? Or do I have to buy a camera that comes with that option?

Yes it does, but I think the Xcarlink interface can generate the lines if the camera doesn't.

This is how mine looks:

Comment

Do you have parking sensors aswell or do??you just use the camera?

Comment

Cmor I got in touch with the person that sold you the interface they want ?259.99

Comment

I have FF parking sensors. As I said, they must have stopped offering the reduced prices on the interface

Comment

well cmor i have ordered both parts now so will try and sort it out soon and will let you know how i get on.??if i get stuck is it ok to ask for some advice on the matter

Comment

Yes of course, no problem

Comment

Just wondering is there any wires I need to cut or merge with and if so what colours are they?

Comment

You need an earth connection in the boot for the camera and you also need to tap into the reverse light wire (I can't remember what colour it is but it's easy to trace from the rear light cluster). Run cable to the front of the car to the fuse box behind the glove box. You need to run the camera output cable, the wire from the reverse light and a power feed from the Xcarlink interface to the camera.

Comment

Reverse light wire is green with white line in it but they maybe two wires the same color just trace?? from the rear light cluster

Comment

did you put an line fuse into the wiring for more protection?

Comment

yes i did 10 amp

Comment

Yes I used a piggyback connector in the fuse box behind the glove box.

Like this one: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item35d3984f35

Comment

cmor, on 17 August 2015 - 02:51 PM, said:
                                Yes I used a piggyback connector in the fuse box behind the glove box.

Like this one: http://www.ebay.co.u...=item35d3984f35

I used the same type

Comment

Working...
                                X