• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

topic/18345 page 3

Comment

Originally posted by jem View Post
      Is there a like or thanks button anywhere
      Not yet but site admin plans to add one.
      2017 Vauxhall Insignia Grand Sport Sri Nav 1.5 (165ps) Turbo petrol in Lava Red - Keyless entry and start - 18” five spoke alloy wheels - Front fog lights - Tinted rear windows - Aluminium sports pedals - Ambient interior led lighting - Front and rear parking assist - Active emergency braking - Forward collision assist - Front pedestrian alert - Traffic sign recognition - Lane keep assist - Cruise control - Speed warning and limiter - Voice recognition - Bluetooth - Duel zone climate control - Front and rear electric windows - High beam assist - Auto lights - Auto wipers - Wifi hotspot - 8” colour touchscreen Navi 900 with Android Auto, Apple Car Play and DAB

Comment

Im going to save to get a reverse camera I think hahah

Comment

Woolley it's quite easy to do. The camera was from amazon for £12 and bought the interface from eBay for £125. Took me about 4 hours to do and I'm not that mechanically minded mate

Comment

is the £12 camera good?
            still done under stand where you plug into at the back of the nav900

TEAM HEKO WIND DEFLECTORS - Group buy now live ! go to for sale section for more details!
            2016 Insignia SRI NAV 170 VXLINE in power red
            Mods - Custom plates / Xenons 6k

Comment

topic/18345 page 3
              hi Jem do you have a direct link as trying to use topic/18345 as a search option on ie doesnt get me to the thread

Comment

sent message to you

Comment

it has been done but i cant see how only the top section ie just the screen was removed without taking out the heater controls etc really need a step by step instuction set of how to get just the screen section removed so i can get to the usb plug at rear of screen

Comment

I have ringed in red were the top section will come a way from the bottom

Comment

I have ringed in red were the top section will come a way from the bottom
                      You my friend are a star

Comment

is it just a question of wedging a trim removal tool behind screen trim and pulling?

Comment

It should be I went from the top were all the vents are and worked along then down

Comment

Originally posted by emmamatt38 View Post
                            Woolley it's quite easy to do. The camera was from amazon for £12 and bought the interface from eBay for £125. Took me about 4 hours to do and I'm not that mechanically minded mate
                            Yer mate I reckon I could do it tbh but its just finding the money and time hahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by L18ESK View Post
                              is the £12 camera good?
                              still done under stand where you plug into at the back of the nav900

this is a quick note of where the wires go

this is the interface the wire loom to the left at the top is not needed

there leads that go into the screen are act as an extension really pluging into the current leads all quite easy really
                              Last edited by emmamatt38; 26-08-2016, 08:05 AM.

Comment

i found this guide which seemed quite simple to follow, not done it yet myself..........can be used with the navi 600 and only 1 plug to swap...i think

Comment

Working...
                                X