Spare wheel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spare wheel

It can be done I have seen it in other posts. Vx sell stuff to raise the carpet in the boot. Have a search on the forum and you should be able to find what your looking for
    sigpic

Here you go - http://www.insignia-...l=&fromsearch=1
    sigpic

Comment

A 17" with the right tyre will be the same circumference as your 19s though. I find I can fit a 17 in my boot but the 19 is slightly too wide

Comment

In my sport tourer I can't fit a 19" spare. The spare I put in is actually a 17" wheel because these are my winter wheels.

In winter my 17s are on the car. I don't carry a spare because the 19s don't fit.

In summer my 19s are on the car so I throw 3 17s in the garage and 1 in the boot as a spare. mainly because this is when I do longer distances e.g. holidays.

I've had no problems with the 17s on my car, yours is newer than mine but don't see why it should have issues as it's a standard wheel size.

Sometimes Vauxhall garages know sweet fa about their car!

Comment

I think it is only the 16s which wouldn't fit over the brakes on the majority of cars.

Comment

Lance, on 23 February 2015 - 05:10 PM, said:
            I think it is only the 16s which wouldn't fit over the brakes on the majority of cars.

16s fit tractors

Comment

i have a spare set of floor raisers for raising boot up if you local ish to me ?

Comment

Working...
              X