Chrome Grill, Foglight & window surrounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome Grill, Foglight & window surrounds

damo, on Apr 7 2012, 07:00 PM, said:All my 'chrome' has gone a bit flat and faded over the winter, what's best to bring it back nice and shiny?

Ta
    Carbon wrap your grill and solve one problem area. But what Andy says is great stuff!

qball, on Apr 7 2012, 08:18 PM, said:Me too, datailing spray, clay bar, polish, wax,??and just ordered along with few other bits (detailing un related) some poorboys black hole sealant and that's my lot. Not like some of the kits some guys on here.
    The black hole is great. Easy on and off. Just remember to seal it afterwards!

Comment

I've got that also. Use very little of it as if you put it on too thick it's a bugger to get off and leaves wee white dots on the carbon flash!

Nice kebab!!!

Comment

qball, on Apr 7 2012, 08:57 PM, said:Cheers for that pointer mate, glad you said that cause I'd have piled it on??
        Just a smear and leave it for 20-30 mins and the shine is the nuts!

Comment

qball, on Apr 7 2012, 09:18 PM, said:Sweet, I feel a POTM entry coming on??
          Needs to be bloody good if this months anything to go by!

Comment

chris167, on Apr 7 2012, 09:58 PM, said:i prefere black light to black hole, although doesnt smell as nice
            Was about to buy some of this! It's it any good? Is it more of a wax?

Comment

Working...
            X