Gift it on thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gift it on thread

So after gifting (for postage) a set of Vx trims today it got me thinking. Could we have a gift it on thread where as the title suggests people gift things on.

Ideally it would be Chain so if I take something off someone I then post something up that I no longer want.

What do people think?

Anyone want to start us off?

I've loads of bulbs not being used if they're of interest to anyone.

Great idea. I'm having a garage clear out over the summer and will have everything from golf clubs, kids bikes and mountain bikes all in great nic and owned with care.

Comment

Yep, no more golf for you now Scotty............glass-back!
      Insignia Elite Nav 2ltr SIDI Turbo 250PS, Pearlescent Emerald Green, VX-Line Interior, VX-Line Exterior Styling Kit, Premium Brandy Nappa Sports Leather, 20" Elite Multi Spoke Alloy Wheels, 8" Digital Drivers Display, Bose Premium Audio System, Front Camera Pack, Rear View Camera, Adaptive Cruise Control, Advanced Park Assist, Rear Privacy Glass, Keyless Entry & Start, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Factory Fitted Towbar

Comment

I`ve seen these ideas end in tears on other forums but we seem to be more civil here so may work.
        I want to go out of this world the way i came in...kicking and screaming and covered in somebody elses blood...

Comment

I'd say keep it to things you're happy to give away. Those wheel trims would've sat in my garage for years or gone to the tip.

If anything is of real value then sell it on

Comment

Working...
          X