Fuel Treatment Solutions That Work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel Treatment Solutions That Work

Did you ever notice that when we find a product that doesn't work we moan like hell about it. But when we find one that works we don't tell anybody about it. Well i want to tell you about Dipetane and all I can say is WOW. Here is the link (www.dipetane.ie) It has improved mileage from 45.6mpg to 50.5mpg it also has quietend the engine which is no harm (2.0CDTi 160ps) and it is notably smoother to drive it is like driving a different car.I??can't recommend it enough so if you can get your hands on a bottle do so because it is great stuff.??Thanks for reading.

jaymac

Oh bye the way I have no association with this company what so ever.

A 1 litre bottle treats 190 litres of fuel and costs about ?11.00. I have also seen it in a 5 litre can.

Comment

jaymac, on 20 May 2012 - 11:10 PM, said:
      Did you ever notice that when we find a product that doesn't work we moan like hell about it. But when we find one that works we don't tell anybody about it. Well i want to tell you about Dipetane and all I can say is WOW. Here is the link (www.dipetane.ie) It has improved mileage from 45.6mpg to 50.5mpg it also has quietend the engine which is no harm (2.0CDTi 160ps) and it is notably smoother to drive it is like driving a different car.I??can't recommend it enough so if you can get your hands on a bottle do so because it is great stuff.??Thanks for reading.

jaymac

Oh bye the way I have no association with this company what so ever.

What mileage has your car done?

Dave

Comment

Strange since you can buy it off ebay?

Comment

daveg, on 15 April 2013 - 04:16 PM, said:
          What mileage has your car done?

Dave

I have about 135000 KM on it

Comment

I have used millers diesel performance in a megane 1.9 dci had 4 return trips to Birmingham( 400 ml round trip) with cruise control on 68 first 3 trips the car was showing 55 to 56 mpg on 4th trip I added the millers and at same speed my comp was showing 60.7 mpg . I have bought an insignia just over a week ago havnt put any in it yet but on next run to brummy will give it a go see what happens but it was deffo an improvement in my meggy
            ​2015 Sri vx line nav BiTurbo . Sri heated leather.5500k AFL . Vx line 20s,8inch LCD dash .FLEXride.Reverse cam.Irmscher grill.235hp and 480 torqs.30mm lowering springs.20mm H&R spacers all round. Mtec drilled discs on rear,VXR 355mm drilled on front,with Brembo 4 pot calipers. Auto wipers .VX puddle lights.Carbon effect black roof wrap.Irmscher roof spoiler.Irmscher side skirts.

Comment

I've used Cataclean for years on different cars and had positive results everytime:

http://www.cataclean.com/

Comment

I've always used BG244 once a year and Millers Diesel ecomax every now and again, and i can notice a difference.

Comment

Working...
                X